Should I or Should I Not

*sherrie/rose POV*

I wake up in Deon arms, it's was about 5 o'clock in the mornin. I had use the restroom. I tried to get up but he was holding me too tight. Excuse me I whisper, I got to go pee. As I try to get up again, his hold on me released . I used the bathroom & went straight back in his room. Getting on the bed, looking at him , I just want to kiss him. As I laid back down he grabs me , pull me closer. I never had my hormones ranging like this . I mean I could a heart beat coming from down my vagina. I closed my eyes hoping it would go away. As I thought to myself should I or should I not, kiss him & let him take my innocence. I mean I have been in love with him since the six grade. However he do got a girlfriend, I remember. As I laid his arms, mind racing , fell back to sleep. Next thing I know weez waking me up playing music.

" it's too early!" I said opening up my eyes. And there he was wrapped in a towel, fresh out the shower.

" morning" he said & gave me a kiss. My heart start beating fast. His lips was nice a soft. As he finished getting dressed, I through on my clothes.

"Ready to go?" He asked.
" Yes " I said grabbing my bag. We left out his house & got in his car. As he was driving me home, I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. He pulled up in front of my house.

" Thanks for yesterday. It was nice, I mean I had a nice time." I said as I was getting out the car .

" No hug or no nothing for a thank you?" he asked. I reached back in and gave him a hug. Next thing I know , we was kissing & I felt sparks fly like in the movies. I pulled back nervously with my head down.

"Bye !" I said and rush off to the house. When I got in the house , my grandma was in the living room just sitting there watching tv.

" Had a great time with Tash" my grandma said .
" umm yes" i replied, going upstairs to my room.  I lied about where I was at . And I only lied so my cousin sye wouldn't find out where I was actually at or with . I took a look outside & got in the shower. My mind was racing from the kiss. Even just the thought of it , had my hormones jumping. It wasn't no doubt that I wanted to feel him . I wanted him all over my body. For my first time, I wouldn't want anyone other than Deon. Once out the shower & dressed , I laid on my bed, thinking. Should I or should I not do it , my heart & body was saying yes but my mind was telling me no . So I picked up the phone to call Ari to explain my whole mixed emotions.

Ari: bitch where you been all night, I been trying to call you
Me: I talked to you yesterday, telling you I was at weez house
Ari : welll guesss what?
Me: what? Spill it bitch
Ari : I lost my virginity
Me: dude on the bus?
Ari : my nigga do have a name
We both laugh
Me: omg , why I wanted to lose my mines this morning
Ari: so did you cause that would be so crazy best friend
Me: nah, I don't think he wanted to. But maaann vagina was screaming for him after we kissed
Ari : well atleast you kissed him , your ass been wanting to do that since the moment I met you
Me: actually even longer , I laughed
Ari : do what you want to do if you want the love of your life to be your first
Me: but he has a girlfriend
Ari: a girlfriend? & he took you out plus had to stay the night ... seems like ain't care much of that girlfriend
Me: yeah , you right but idk
Ari : girl just go with flow then & see where it takes y'all
Me: mhmmm I guess
Ari : well I gotta go lunch over , you still ain't back in school ?
Me : nope not yet , call me later.

We hang up the phone. And I turn in my tv. Wasn't really much to watch, so ncis I was watching until I fell asleep for a nap . 3hours later, I could hear a whole lot of dudes in sye room waking me up. So I decided to sneak peek on my way downstairs to the kitchen, since I was hungry. However I couldnt see anything, the door was close. I was standing in kitchen making me a bacon & fried egg sandwich. And here comes Deon asking for one .

" Do I look like your maid ?" I asked him.
"Nah you know you much more than that!" He responded, giving me butterflies.
" mhm I don't know about that but okay" I said, passing him my sandwich & making me another.
" thanks baby" weez said giving me a kiss causing me to pushed him back.
"What is wrong with you ?" I said looking around.
" oh you scared of getting caught with me! Now that's the scary girl I know" he smiled.
" shut up , nobody scared" I said giving him another kiss, trying to prove a point.
"Omg , I knew it was a female but I thought would've thought sye little cousin" Nick said causing us to stop kissing. I grab my other sandwich, put my head down & went back up to my room. Omg , how I just let my self get caught like that. My mind was racing yet again as I ate my sandwich. I heard the weez & Nick going into my Fc room. I tried to listen through the walls, hoping my Nick wouldn't say anything. And then i got an incoming message .
DWeez
( you don't have to worry your secret safe with Nick )
Me
( what you mean? my secret??)
DWeez
( I mean you did kiss me as far as what Nick saw😂)
Me
( omg & you would let him think that 🤦🏾‍♀️)
DWeez
( what ? You want me to tell him more , how you love sleeping, cuddling & kissing me ?)
Me
( dude stop now you saying anything)
DWeez
( so if I asked you to spend the night with me again you're going to say no ?)
Me
( awww could've just said you miss me, you know )
DWeez
( so I'll take that as a yess , I see you at my house but you going to have find a way cause I'm not in my car scary 😘)
Me
( I never said yes )
DWeez
( well let me tell sye how he cousin kissed me when I went to get me a water)
Me
( you wouldn't )
DWeez
( try me if you want too ma'am )
( see you tonight )
I didn't even text back . I try thinking of a way to get out of it . I mean I did want to go but I knew I wouldn't even be able to control myself another night. I had to get out of this . What would I even tell my grandma , where I'm going. Omg should I or should I not go , I had so much to think about , made my head hurt.