What Kinks They Like

[a/n: adult contact things within chapter, please be 18 to understand or read just placing this just to make sure I am covering my corners]

Charlie

She wouldn't say it, but she would ask many times if you were okay with it, but she liked to play with being tied up; it surprised you the first time when she asked to be tied up since she is a little puppy out in the open so that was her thing.

Vaggie

For her she was into roleplaying, she didn't know what it was about, but she liked playing it; you two made up some pretty cool and yet interesting roleplay not to mention you guys couldn't help but have fun with dressing up and sometimes having a good laugh during your alone time while roleplaying.

Angel Dust

Anything and everything, he will not be shy about any of it with you but would make sure that you were okay with any of his kinks that he liked to do, and you also made sure that you didn't go over the edge with any of them since you know what Valentino makes Angel do.

Husker

He wouldn't admit it but his was breeding, you knew he had a kink, but it was something like this that you would never guess at first but since you couldn't have kids in hell it was a safe thing to do when you both would be deep in the mood.

Alastor [A/N: yes, I know he doesn't have a love interest in the show]

He would have at least two, he liked the knife kink but used it very rarely with you only if you ask for it, he will use it. He also liked biting and sometimes will draw blood if he gets lost in the moment with you, but he mostly liked marking you with his bites.

Lucifer

Okay here me out, he liked being the sub with you; ruling hell was a tough job and being the bigger evil king people thinks he was a hard role to play but when you guys were alone, he let you take control completely and he couldn't get enough of it.

Lilith 

For her she would have the spanking kink, she had a good collection of spanks tools and would ask you to do it in a certain rhythm and speed; rarely does she ask you to be spanked but when she does ask, she makes sure you are confrontable with it.

Vox

For him he liked being choked or you are being choked if you were okay with it; he liked it more when you ride him and just show the sign of power when your hand is around his neck, when he is on top, he wouldn't choke too tightly unless he hears you asking to go harder.

Valentino

Again, like Angel, he was into everything you could think under the sun; he had his own way of asking if you were okay with them even if it did seem harsh in a way, but you know he cared when he used the many toys, he had in his special room you both used almost on a daily bases.