8

They were simply going down the stairs when it happened, it was so fast no even lighting could match. So it didn't notice it coming, the realization just sank down their mind into their cursed mouth

"i am not normal, am i?"

There wasn't anyone outside of them in the first floor, so the question floated around itself until they say it again just to make sure they heard themselves right, their voice now dry and heavy, it made its gruesome way out of its lips, like tearing paper apart

"We are not even sightly normal, right?"

A smile went up in its face, their hands, their body, felt as if wind was carrying it away, but their sight showed what they supposed was their hands in front of him, so he wasn't going anywhere, he doesn't know what floating feels like, but the closest it felt, was as if he was getting fully down water, closing its eyes, engulfing him whole until even its breath is carried away.

A moment before it ate them whole, their mind wandered, they were in their bicycle going full speed somewhere away, they never liked going on it because it was too cold at that time of the day. But for a moment they felt a rush of freedom or at least vastness.

But it just was a moment, jolting awake while they opened their eyes, it found that they were still on the stairs, looking at the time already too late to be on time, taking the bicycle outside and goin in it, they simply laugh at the feeling it had before, because the others truly knew it was fake.

They hated the bicycle, or atleast going outside in it, too much stuff to pay attention to.

-

Remembering a tiny moment as i swept my room