𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐍

ODE TO VIVIAN !

( ODE TO VIVIAN . . . )

 )

KAT DENNINGS AS
VIVIAN ABERNATHY

KAT DENNINGS ASVIVIAN ABERNATHY

❝ the present ❞

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER AS
SPENCER REID

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER ASSPENCER REID

❝ the love interest ❞

SHAY MITCHELL AS
BIANCA CATTON

SHAY MITCHELL ASBIANCA CATTON

❝ the best friend ❞

milo ventimiglia as bradley pierce
olivia rodrigo as teen! abigail black
young! dylan o'brien as teen! stiles abernathy
young! kat dennings as teen! vivian abernathy
dylan o'brien as stiles abernathy

criminal minds cast as their respective characters

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷  ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ VIVIAN ABERNATHY, more commonly known as viv, had had a rough start to life. her mother was cruel and father was blissfully ignorant, and she got swept up into the bad crowd early in high school. she ran away at seventeen, never looking back. in the next three years, she got swept up into a world of prostitution, alcohol, drugs, and money. money was the most important part of her life. she'd do whatever she had to for money. then she moved to seattle.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ IN SEATTLE, vivian met bianca and brad, her soon-to-be best friend and boyfriend. though in the years later, viv would curse brad's name, meeting him changed her life. because of him and bianca, she got her shit together. she left the strip club she'd been working at, cleaned herself up, and enrolled in the fbi academy. a little over a year later, she was shipped to the quantico BAU, bianca and brad joining her two months later. now, normally, it took years of training to be part of the behavioral analysis unit, but hotch took pity on her. he thought she deserved a second chance. and he argued that her amount of experience on the streets could be beneficial to their team. so, she was in. her record was cleared. she owed hotch her life.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ SPENCER REID. even before vivian met him, she'd heard a million stories about him from people around the BAU. he was quite literally a genius. she'd heard his IQ was 187, and he was infamous for being in college by thirteen. vivian assumed he was a jerk (to be fair, she just assumed anyone that smart was an ass), so, needless to say, it caught her by surprise when he was so... nice. he was like a puppy almost. though he was two years older than her, he seemed like a lovesick teenager the way he followed her around. but viv loved brad. right?  

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

" she's a bit of a hero for me. i like everything about her. i would date her if she was still here! "

-- patrick watson speaking about vivian maier

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

TRIGGER WARNINGS : mentions of prostitution, blood, murder, graphic scenes, gore, swearing, drugs, alcohol, mentions of sexual abuse, trauma, torturing, child abuse, anything you would see in a criminal minds episode.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

hi !! first of all, i want to give layout creds to @.remussl0ver !! even though we've gone our separate ways, i will always care about him. he inspired me to write this story, so this story will always be dedicated to him.

anyway, this is gonna be a long-ass fic if i actually finish it (i'll probably start the new book around the beginning of season eight ??) 😭but i'm super excited for this bc i love viv <3 

but anyways, hope y'all like this <33

make sure to comment and like !!

- mwah, james <3