letter

"Noelle! Wait!" It was Mattheo again. I turned around. He ran up to me and hugged me. I broke down crying in his arms. I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. "I am so sorry Noelle." "You don't need to be sorry, Matty." I felt him tense up a bit, as I said the nickname. We stood there for what felt like forever.

We let go of each other and looked in each others eyes. "Thank you fore being there for me. That means a lot to me." "For you I would do anything." I blushed a bit and he had the bigges smile on his face. 

"Well I think we should go to bed." I said and left. "Good night Matty." I said as I turned around again. "Good night Elle." I walked back into my dorm and layed down on the bed. I was tired from all the crying. "Mrs. Black." I looked up. Kreacher was sat next to me. I straightened up. "Kreacher, what are you doing here?" 

"Lady Black told Kreacher to come and ask Mrs. Noelle how she is." "Since when does Grandma ask for me? She didn't do that in a long time." "Well Kreacher doesn't know, but Kreacher needs to tell Lady Black, how Noelle is." "I am good, I guess." Kreacher nooded. "Lady Black wants to know, if Noelle knows, where Master Sirius is." "I don't know Kreacher. Dad wrote his last letter a few weeks ago. Still waiting for an answer." 

"What if Kreacher has your letter?" "Kreacher!" "Kreacher is very sorry for that and will punish himself at home, but he was told to do that." "From whom? Grandma?" "Kreacher can't tell you that Mrs. Noelle." "Kreacher! Tell me! Now!" 

"Lady Black told Kreacher to. Kreacher is very sorry. But Kreacher will give you his letter. Kreacher didn't open it. Lady Black wanted to finish the contact between you two. She wants Mrs. Noelle to be a follower of the dark Lord." "Tell her I will never follow him in any way! Never in my live or after." 

"Kreacher will tell her that. Kreacher will leave now." With that he was gone. I opened the letter. 

Noelle,

I am glad nothing happend to you at the world cup. But I don't understand, why Theodore would do that all. I am sorry that you lost your best friend. Maybe he wasn't the best friend you needed. And about the Riddle boy, Mattheo... You know I don't want you to be with someone whos father killed Lilly and James. But I think, everyone needs a chance to prove themselfs. Just be careful. He is still a Riddle. But if you are happy, then thats all I want you to be. Just ask him out on a date. He would definitely say yes. He just needs to. And don't take everything serious what people say about you. You are perfect just the way you are. And if someone says something different, than that person is a motherfucking dick. He doesn't know who you are. And if you need someone to talk about Theodore, tell me. I want to know how you feel. I hope we both can see each other soon. Maybe we can be a family with Harry soon. A real, like we always dreamed of when you were little. I've met a muggle woman. She was pretty. We both met each other yesterday. She was in Hogwarts with me together. And don't worry, she won't tell the ministry. I hope you are okay Noelle. Love You. Dad  

Hey dad,

I've missed you. Well it's good to hear, that you are seeing someone. But be careful! I don't want to loose you again. I really want us to be a family too. As you said, just like we both talked about years ago. Dad, promise me to take care of you. I really hope for this woman, that she treats you right. I don't want you to be hurt. You don't deserve that at all, not after this long time where you wheren't there and when we lost mum. I miss her. Well about Theodore, we both talked today. First he wanted us to be good again. But then he got angry about everything and told me to leave him alone. His father isn't treating him right, dad. And he began to smoke again. He barley sleeps. His father punishes him with the cruciatus curse. Thats not good. I really tried to tell him, I would help him out of this, but he didn't belive me. I left him and Mattheo ran after me. Maybe something finally happens between him and I. I really hope so. I really like him dad. I will take care of myself too.