Backstory: Cassandra Lily Steele

Cassandra Lily Steele 20 year old Twin sister of Anastasia Steele. While Ana, had dark straight brown hair, pale-ish skin and blue eyes, Cassandra had light brown wavy hair, tan skin and storm blue eyes. Both girls live with their best friend Kate Kavanaugh.

Throughout the years Cassandra has gotten into literature and music while Ana got into journalism and track. The two have been inseparable since babies. Their father Ray has always been there for them, through every up and down.

Kate and Ana go to school for reporting while Cassandra goes for English Literature. Cassandra hasn't had an easy life, with her and Ana mother leaving them with their step-dad Ray, to her finding out she was a submissive, to having trauma from a scene, Cassandra doesn't try man easily except her father Ray and friend Joes.

What happens when both her sister and best friend get sick when they're supposed to interview Christian Grey and send her in their place. Does she give being a submissive another chance or was the last time too traumatic? Will Christian push her too far? What happens when Cassandra follows the rules while all Christian wants to do is break them? Will the two fight against all odds side-by-side together?