Just acting?

Ellen's POV:
Me and Patrick just have one more scene left until we wrap up for the day. We have filmed many intimate scenes together and I never really thought of me anything more than a colleague.
"Action!" Shonda directed
I straddled Patrick's thigh as I unbuttoned his shirt staring deeply into his eyes,"mmm Derek" I moaned softly in his ear but loud enough for the mic to pick it up.He pulled me in as we began the make-out scene. We did this pretty much everyday, our characters have been dating for a while, but today I could feel some kind of tension. He wraps his arms around my neck as I lift up my shirt revealing my black lace bra. As the camera pans up and away from our faces to begin another scene,I feel Patrick grow beneath me. Flustered, I look him up and down and he is visibly embarrassed. "Hey paddy don't worry it's okay these things happen" I whisper as I slowly removed myself from his lap,while discreetly grinding against his erection. I stand up and walk out,looking back at him over my shoulder and winking.

Patrick's POV:
Holy fuck I need her so bad. I waited a minute to make it less obvious to the camera crew that I was following her to our trailer. I slam open the door and find Ellen with her legs spread open and her wetness dripping out of her. "Don't you fucking dare tease me like that again" I say as I tear off my shirt and climb on top of her.
"Mmmh" her lips let slip little whimpers of anticipation. I begin to kiss her neck, knowing from our previous conversations that it is her weak spot,sucking lightly to mark her as my own. My lips travel from her neck to her breasts , cupping one softly in my hand while flicking my tongue against the sensitive nipple of her other. "Fuck paddy please don't stop" she begs as I kiss down her torso onto her pretty little stomach and resting my head in between her thighs. Her desperation was so obvious which made it so much sexier. Teasing her made me so horny. "Patrick please make me cum" she says through gritted teeth. I kiss her thighs a final time and work my way up to her centre that was dripping with arousal. I collect her liquids in my mouth as her hands grip my hair tightly. "You taste so fucking good baby" I say between strokes of my tongue against her throbbing clit.

Ellen's POV:
God he makes me feel so fucking incredible, I've never been eaten out like this before,it's pure bliss. I push his head further and further into me as his tongue circles my clit making me moan "fuck paddy I'm close" I moan as I feel myself tighten,even though he hasn't been inside of me yet. I could cum just at the thought of his tongue caressing my soaking wet pussy. He licks up and down my folds before thrusting his fingers into me,while continuing licking my clit. "OHHHH mmmmmmm" I moan unable to control myself. My walls tighten around his fingers as he continues fucking me with his perfect fingers,curling up and hitting my G-spot. "OH PADDY" I almost scream as I cum on his perfect face,my legs shaking from the power of my orgasm. He licks me clean and works his way back up,kissing me passionately so that I can taste myself. "I need you in me" I practically beg as I reach down stroking his hard,11 inch cock.

Patrick's POV:
God the way she begs for me makes me so hard. I push her knees apart,giving me a perfect view of her throbbing pussy. I line myself up at her entrance ,teasing her slightly with my tip to rial her up and make her desperate. "Please Patrick fuck me please I need you" she begs as I slowly insert my length. "AUGHHHH YES" she moans as I stretch her out,allowing her to get used to my size. I begin slowly thrusting my cock into her as she screams in pleasure. I reach down rubbing her clit in a circular motion while continuing to speed up my pace. I can feel her tighten around me as her eyes roll back and her hands grip the sheets. "Fuckkkkk" she cries as she coats my cock in her hot cum. I finish at the same time,our fluids mixing together as I pull out slowly. "Holy shit el ,that was incredible" I say out of breath. "Why haven't we been doing this all these years?" Ellen giggles while panting for breath. She crawls down to my cock,licking from base to tip as she sucks off our liquids and swallowed them. We make out for a little while longer. "I'm gonna go take a shower,wanna join baby?" I suggest seductively. She reaches her hand out as I lift her up to stabilise her shaking legs and we make our way to the shower.

Authors note-My first story on here! Ik it's not the best but I'm hoping to improve over time. Any suggestions are welcome!
~ 880 words ~