Chapter one

Note: Hi guys I hope you enjoy reading this. Please comment your opinions on my first chapter and if there are any suggestions or requests, I am open to them.

______________

In the locker room, two figures were entwined, exchanging kisses and playful gestures, yet only one seemed to derive any pleasure from the encounter. Amidst the cacophony of the crowded room, the boy's moans and pheromones grated on the other's nerves, gradually extinguishing any interest.
With a dismissive shove, the handsome youth, sporting impeccably styled hair and fair complexion, expressed his irritation.

"You're irritating," he muttered, a slight pout adorning his cherry lips.

Confused by the abrupt change, the other boy, still consumed by desire, attempted to draw him back. "What's wrong?" he questioned, reaching out.

"I mean you—your moans, your pheromones—they're grating," came the blunt reply as he pushed away, retrieving his fallen garment from the floor.

Dressed in pristine white overalls that accentuated his allure, the scorned youth strode out of the locker room toward the bustling tracks. Ignoring the pleading entreaties behind him, he left the other alpha male to ponder his missed opportunity.

"Already done?" Way, Pitbabe's best buddy chimed in, earning a sarcastic eye roll from Babe. "Quit sending me these lousy alphas. I can find my own. That last one was such a dud, I couldn't even get into it, let alone focus," he griped to his pal as they strolled over to their boss, who was giving the car one final check before the race.

"Hey, Uncle, did my brothers show up?" Pitbabe asked, scanning the crowd and throwing out waves, secretly hoping to spot them. "Nice, now I can finally prove to them that car racing beats motorcycle stuff any day," he said with a grin when he spotted them. Luckily, they stood out with their good looks, so he didn't have to search for long.

"I still don't get what's up with your little competition with them. Phayu and Prapai don't strike me as the type to get caught up in petty squabbles," remarked Alan, their boss, sharing a knowing look with crew members Sonic and North, all aimed at Pitbabe.

"What? I didn't start it," Pitbabe defended, though his crewmates knew better than to believe him.

The race kicked off and concluded as most anticipated. Babe claimed first place, closely trailed by Way and Winner battling it out for second. Stepping out of the car, he cast a smug glance at his brothers in the audience before strolling off leisurely, leaving the vehicle for the maintenance crew.

Prapai chuckled, leaning on Phayu. "Where did little Babe get his confidence from?"

"Probably from you," Phayu replied, shaking his head, exasperated with both his younger siblings. "Anyway, let's go meet him," he suggested, striding off without concern for Prapai's balance as he suddenly moved away. Ignoring the curious gazes, they made their way to the waiting room of the X-Hunter crew, to which Babe belonged.

Upon arrival, they exchanged greetings with everyone, and Prapai enveloped his baby brother in a tight hug, disregarding personal space. "Not bad, Babe," he remarked.

"Yeah, the race was exciting. Now it's our turn to show you that our competition is just as thrilling. Prapai is going up against Charlie the Storm Dragon. It's bound to be an intriguing race," Phayu announced.

Pitbabe shrugged. "Fine, I'll come see for myself."

"You're all invited," Phayu extended the invitation to the others, all of whom were Pitbabe's friends and thus included in the invitation.

"Yeah, I've always been curious about the races you organize. Pitbabe mentions them occasionally, but it's usually just complaints," Sonic remarked.

"Exactly. And I've heard a bit about you guys and this so-called Storm Dragon. Seems like the full package—handsome, kind, and skilled," North chimed in.