Chapter 7

Sorry guys for the late chapter. At first I had exams so I didn't have the time to write and then after my exams I lost the motivation or inspiration to right something which is why my update is so late. I sincerely apologise.
___________________________

As the race was a sudden event, Phayu, the organizer, was very busy as he only had one week to plan for it. Luckily, the race was a special one and wouldn't be officially announced; only core racers and VIP guests would be invited. This was both for the safety and privacy of leaders of Central Thailand. Phayu was so busy that Prapai, who was usually not involved in the planning of the race, had to step in to reduce Phayu's workload. They both became busy, and Babe only noticed this a day before the race. He himself had been busy with training to forget about Charlie, whom he hadn't seen in weeks.

They were so busy that he couldn't find out the reason for their busyness and had to call Rain to ask about this.

"Hello P', how are you doing?" Rain asked enthusiastically.

"I'm fine, and you?" Babe asked.

"I'm fine too. Did you need something?" Rain asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask about Phayu and Prapai. They've been so busy I haven't been able to talk to them, and I wanted to know why they are so busy all of a sudden."

"Ahh right, it's because of the race coming up. It's sudden, so they are under time pressure," Rain explained.

Corrected version:

"A race? I thought the next race wouldn't be for another month, and I didn't hear about this race," Babe said.

"Well yeah, as it is not open to the public, and only certain people are invited," Rain added.

"Why is that so?" he asked, and Babe's heart began to race at the thought that Charlie might show up at this race.

"It's because it's a private race for safety reasons. A big shot is coming to watch the race and can't be endangered," Rain said as he thought of Tankhun.

"Do you think it's possible for the X-hunter team to get invited?" he asked.

"In the normal sense, no. But I'm sure you can get in as P'Phayu's or P'Prapai's guests," Rain explained.

"Alright, thanks. I'll try and talk to Prapai or Phayu about it."

"Okay. Bye now," Rain said and hung up.

After the phone call, Babe tried to get to Phayu and asked him to get an invite for the next race. Too busy to ask why his younger brother was interested in their race all of a sudden, Phayu sent him the invitation with their names on it after an hour and went on with what he was doing.

On the day of the race, Babe once again dragged the X-hunter team to the race, and Jeff refused to go with them. He was going to see Tankhun there, but he suddenly had to go see his dad who wanted to have some father-son time with his three Omegas.

Unlike the usual race that was packed, this one had fewer people, but the vibe did not diminish one bit. Babe looked around and found where his brother's team was settled and hurriedly walked towards them. The whole crew was there except Charlie, and Babe was visibly disappointed. Way, who had been dragged here, was very pissed. He wasn't liking Babe's obsession with Charlie and felt very good after seeing that Charlie wasn't here and it didn't seem like he would be attending as he assumed Charlie was still in another town like last time.

Charlie got out of the car with Tankhun and waited for Pete, Kinn, and Porsche to get down from the other cars. Tankhun hooked his arms around Charlie excitedly and pulled him towards the center of the race where everyone else was hanging out.
"Quick, show me your motorcycle," Tankhun said. Charlie chuckled and took him where his team was settled.
"Hello, everyone," Charlie greeted with his cheerful smile. He was a bit surprised to see Babe and his team here, but he didn't think too much of it and gave him a quick smile before walking past him and towards her motorcycle.
"Is my baby ready?" He looked at Phayu, who nodded.

Babe was relieved when he heard Charlie's voice, but when he turned around to smile at him, he saw him hold arms with someone, and they looked very intimate. Babe frowned and thought that while he spent so many days thinking about the other, the other was out having fun with others. He looked away from the other, trying to act normal, but the more Charlie ignored him, the angrier he actually became. He looked around but couldn't find Rain or Sky to ask some questions. He wanted to know who these people were.

Charlie took Tankhun to see his motorcycle, and the other was very excited, even getting on it.
"You have to take me on a ride soon," he said. Charlie agreed, which surprised Phayu.
"Charlie's motorcycle is like a sacred object that he only allows me to touch since he can't fix it himself. I can't believe I'd see the day when he lets someone else get on it or even agree to giving a ride," Phayu teased.

"Well, I'm quite special, so he can't refuse me," Tankhun said proudly. Phayu looked at Charlie, who went along and shrugged as if pampering the other.

"Well, he is quite special." "Only Tankhun can make Charlie Yield. Don't be too surprised later. It might get annoying being around them, but try to turn a blind eye..." Kinn gave the two of them a nasty eye before smiling at Phayu and introducing himself. "...I'm Kinn, Your Team's Kim older brother, and that's Porsche, also Porchay's older brother, and this is Pete, Mr. special right there is Tankhun. Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you guys from Porchay." Kinn said.
Porchay was the only one who would actually report back on how they are all doing. Kim was an introvert most of the time, and Charlie would die if he couldn't annoy Kinn and be sarcastic towards him whenever they communicated. Porsche and Pete both nodded to acknowledge everyone.

"Aren't you just jealous because I'm the only special one to Charlie," Tankhun clapped back, and Pete, Porsche, and Charlie laughed. Kinn glared at them. Only he knew, if what Tankhun said was right. And of course, Charlie wouldn't miss this opportunity to annoy Kinn.
He walked towards him with a smirk. "Is that so? Have I been neglecting our dear Kinn? Will a kiss make you feel better?" He asked as he flirted shamelessly with the other, even going as far as pinching the other's chin to have eye contact with him.
Both Kim and Porchay in the corner, Porsche, Pete, and Tankhun were all speechless after seeing this. Only Charlie would dare flirt with Kinn in front of Porsche, but of course, every other person there didn't think too much, as they were aware of their relationship. Only Babe was different.

He couldn't stand Charlie flirting with someone else and felt uncomfortable, but he was in no position to interfere, and he had the urge to quickly leave this place and not see this nonsense or at least the old Babe would be long gone, but he couldn't bring himself to move. He wanted to understand why Charlie was giving this person called Tankhun such special treatment. Would the other be a threat to him?
"I don't want to kiss you, though. P'Porsche is more my type," he said and shamelessly hugged Porsche intimately. Porsche was used to Charlie annoying Kinn and didn't even bother to stop him. If Kinn was already angry with Charlie being touchy towards him, after seeing him hugging Porsche, he was ready to pounce on him and bite him to death.
Pete as always quickly stepped in. "Charlie stop fooling around, remember why you are here. Why don't you introduce your teammates to us; there are some unfamiliar faces here," Charlie smiled and Pete introduced. "This is Phayu, the team's mechanic, our number one racer Prapai, you already know Kim and Porchay.. Those guys her from the X-hunter team. They are more into car racing and their number one racer is the younger brother of Phayu and Prapai" Unable to resist steering in muddy waters, he added, "they are the ones dating your little rain and sky," he pointed at Phayu and Prapai  and looked towards Tankhun. Tankhun stood up from the motorcycles and walked towards Phayu with a smirk. "Is that so? What qualifications do you have to be dating my precious omegas?" "Troublemaker," Porsche said and looked at Charlie next to him. He stuck his
Tongue out playfully.
Kinn who was finally not the victim of Charlie's scheme enjoyed the show that was about to begin.