Chapter 83: Sonya & Toni's Engagement Party!

==========================

Today is a big day for Toni and Daria, it's their little Engagement Party at Logan's and Alexis' house, why they wanted it here he's not sure but they did and he made it happen, all day people have been in and out the house making sure it's exactly how the girls want it, he's not sure who's going to be here but he is sure that Alexis and the kids aren't, she's taken them to spend the night with her parents for this reason, can't be having a party with the kids around.

Logan: You girls ready yet? I've never known people to take so long to get sorted.

Logan sighed as he leant on the door frame, the parties about to start and Logan's not meant to show his face, it's a girls thing and he understands but for some reason Logan has to wait here for Gionna and Amanda, Logan is a little worried since he's out numbered here tonight, he's literally the only guy and he's only here so the dogs don't eat through his little man cave he built, there not bad dogs, they can just act up when left alone for long periods of time.

Mandy: Patience. Perfection takes time, now be a good dog and stay.

Logan chuckled as he looked down the hall, he's pretty sure some of the people are going into rooms they shouldn't be, this is why he hates parties in his house, people never bloody listen, Alexis tells him to just relax and have fun, how can he have un when people are snooping where they shouldn't be snooping.

Logan: Wolf's ain't dogs. There bigger and better...

Logan winked to her into the mirror as she stopped applying her lipstick then looked to him with a small smile before continuing getting herself ready, then Logan walked towards her, putting both his hands either side of her and pushing her against the counter top in front of her, Mandy continued to do her make-up in the mean time.

Logan: ... And I'm an Alpha. You should be on your knees for me kiss the ground I walk on.

Mandy wasn't so sure about that last part, so she clipped her lipstick... stick thing, closed and dropped it, then spun so she's now facing him, she made sure to stick her assets out though so her ass would brush against his groin and her tits pushed against his chest, Logan didn't need a second invite to admire one of God's greatest creations...

 Mandy's hands went to his chest, he's only wearing a basic white t so he can feel her every touch, even flinched when she dug her nails into him a little, Logan didn't seem to show much pain though which made her smile, he loves being in control ...

... Mandy's hands went to his chest, he's only wearing a basic white t so he can feel her every touch, even flinched when she dug her nails into him a little, Logan didn't seem to show much pain though which made her smile, he loves being in control and won't break his cute little character because of it, he's lucky she enjoys being Dom'd every now and then.

Mandy: Well, I won't kiss the floor but I can kiss something else ~

Logan grunted when her right hand traveled down his body and cupped his covered cock, Logan smiled to her a little while his tongue licked at his lips, Mandy's left hand traveled up to hold his cheek, her thumb pushing his lips apart so she could slide her thumb into his mouth, Logan didn't mind letting her take a little power, she does like it after all, all of Duncan's girls love being on top but not for long.