🌺🌸Chapter 4🌸🌺

It has been a day since you met Ness, and you were now laying in your bed thinking about life. It was about 10 in the morning and your best friend Mia was at work. It was Thursday and the weather was gloomy.

The outside was dampy and still a little dark, sometimes it rained but it was cloudy for the whole day. The weather was chilly. The winter was coming.

You were blankly staring at the sealing.

*...What the hell am i doing... I cant just stay here for the rest of my life doing nothing... Should i look for jobs?... doenst matter.*

You rolled around in bed, now staring at the wide window in your room while hugging a pillow. Your mind started to trift to Sae and both of your made memories.

Back in Spain there was once weather as dampy as this, it was just about a week ago. You two were huddled up together under the same planket while enjoying the view utside the window.

It was one of those moments when he wasnt that cold. Back the he felt like his old self, your Sae. Not the cold and ignorant one. You always treasured these moments. The small moments he would show you even small bits of his attention and time.

The moment was wholesome...well wholesome until he started touching you, that pervert! But to you, the memory was heartwarming.

*I wonder what he's doing now...did he see the letter...i wonder if i ever meant anything to him, who even was she? And why would Sae do something like this?*

Suddenly you felt a ruch coming from your stomach up your throat. The moment you realzed you were about to puke, you got up and quickly run to your bathroom.

*What the...*

.

You stared blankly at the puke in the toilet as you sat infornt of it.

..

*I didnt eat anything weird this morning? did i? Only banana and bacon... now thats a weird combination... yeeahhh maybe that was it...*

...

Your hair was a bit of a mess since you still havent completly gotten up and made yourself ready for the day, now it was  even more messed since you rushed to the bathroom.

But you didnt really care about that now.

Right now your mind was running wild.

*Now that i think about it... I have been feelling a little bad this whole mroning...*

....

*Wait a minute*

You cleaned yourself up as you started to rummage trough the bathroom cabinets. Unlucky to you, you didnt find what you were looking for, so you rushed to Mias room.

Opening all her bathroom cabinets until you found what you searched for.

A pregnancy test

.

You took it

..

And started waiting

...

*Please be negative... please be negative...*

....

The ten minutes on the floor felt like hours. You were sweaty of the panick and just kept staring at the test. More like glaring without shutting your eyes, not even for a moment.