🥀🌷Chapter 5🌷🥀

It was currently around three pm. and you were still sitting in the bathroom of your new room. It was about the time Mia would get back home. You had been sitting there. Hugging your knees. Crying. And questioning your life and what had happened and what would you do in the future.

Did you want to keep the baby?

Would you be a good mother?

How would Mia react to the news?

What the hell was going on.

You were a complete mess. You were either thinking or just sitting there. Existing.

Your toughts and blank faces came to a halt once you heard the frontdoor open. It was Mia.

But you didnt move. you were scared.

'What would she think of me? Would she treat me differently?'

'No...She wouldnt. She could never...But Sae did...What if she betrays me to..?'

"Y/NNNNNNN IM BACK~~!!!!!"

At first you heard her shout for being home and now you were hearing rapid footsteps coming to your way.

It took her a while to find you since you were still in your bathroom, but once she found you, she looked at you with a very worried and confused face.

"H-hey, is everything alright? Did something happen?"

She was looking at you franticly as she looked at your surroundings a little, finding the cardboardbox, wich had the pregnancy test in it.

Once you saw where her eyes went, your world stopped working. You knew you couldnt keep it from her. Did you even try to keep it from her?

No. You werent just ready to tell her yet. But she still managed to find enough clues.

Your puffy eyes from crying. The cardboardbox. And you were literally sitting in the bathroom looking like a mess.

"A-Are you...you know..."

"...Y-yeah."

"Are you going to keep it..?"

"I-I....I dont know yet..."

"I See..."

There was a n akward silence moment. You were thinking and scarerd of her reaction. What did she mean by "I see"? I mean, if you had gotten a better reaction it would have been easier to decide if you should keep the baby or not.

I mean ofcourse you should decide on you own if you wanted to keep the baby or not but still. You wanted her help, no, you needed her help. You could not rise a child without a house and if you wanted to get your own one you would need to work. So yeah. Now your only option was to rely on her even though it hurt to do so.

"Hey..Look at me."

She cupped your cheeks and made you look at her in the eyes.

"No matter what you choose i will be here. You dont have to worry about the money, you can stay here for as long as you would like. You can raise your child here."

While she was talking, your tears started to come back again and she started to swipe your tears away more faster.

"Thank you!!!"

In this sudden moment 'thank you' was all you could muster up. Even with only those two words, she knew how strong they were and how much you meant them. You then pratically jumped on her and hugged her. You two stayed there for a while.