Chapter 6

Pov; Bucky 

I was just out, looking at how Alora was buying noodles...she lied, she was hungry. why didn't she want to eat with us? 

I stood outside the store looking at how she paid and suddenly gave that boy her phone. 'uh...Alora..who the fuck is this?' I thought as I saw her walking out with a smile. I look back at the boy. he isn't even that handsome. 'way to go Alora..looks like a catch'  

I grab my phone and search for the guy. 'Charles van der Dam, 20 years old. He was born in America, and his parents were in the Netherlands. Boarding- school brad. two failed careers...oh boy. try to make his own business but failed again. the hair, the privilege he tries to hide with his black Lives Matter retweets. not to sound judgy but this guy is everything that is wrong with America' 

I put away my phone and turned to Charles. "This is why I always do my research. You keep falling for the wrong men." I walked away, following you back to the tower.

------------- 

Pov; Alora 

the noodles...were great. I was in my living room watching cartoons. the elevator doors opened and Natasha came in with champagne in her hand. "I thought that we maybe could do a girl's night," Natasha said sitting next to me.  

"I am 17...I am not supposed to drink" I said. "So? My first drink was when I was 9" She said opening the champagne. She drinked straight out of the bottle before giving it to me. I slowly grabbed it from her hand and looked at it before looking at her. 

"Go on," she said. 

I put it to my lips and took a sip as I closed my eyes, it burned a little bit..but it was good. "Omg, what is this" I asked as she took a sip. "Whiskey, I stole it from Tony's collection. I am more of a vodka girl but this is alright"  

She tried to give me the bottle again but I refused.  

"You don't like alcohol?" 

I shake my head "Never really been a fan of it"

Natasha looked at me before saying "Trust me..when you are staying here... you're gonna think differently" She laughed a little. "No I don't think so," I said. "Don't say that so soon sweetheart" she said taking a big gulp of the whiskey.  

"Have you met Thor?" 

I shake my head. "No, I don't see him...I saw his brother tho.." I said. "What did you think of him?" 

"I mean...he is okay I guess," I said

Natasha raised her eyebrow "Okay....do you have someone in your life?" 

I shake my head "No" 

"What about celebrity crushes?" 

I looked at her and smiled "No...I can't tell you" She pushed me a little bit "Oh come on it can't be that bad" 

"Okay fine...I really like Mads mikkelsen and Henry cavill" 

Natasha sat up more right and took a sip of her whiskey. "So you like older men, daddy issues I assume?" 

I laughed at her "Yep how could you guess?"  

 She shrugs "I guess I am good at guessing" She smirks before taking a sip. "So you're straight?" 

I look at her "No, why would you think that?" She looked at me with what looked like surprise "Well I assumed as your celebrity are both men you have a crush on" 

I shake my head "No, I'm bi"  

She looked at me as I looked at her. "you have beautiful hair" 

I put some hair behind my ear "Thanks, your hair too..very red" 

As she touched my hair, she had a grin on her face. "Is it always this straight?" she asked. I shook my head and replied, "My natural hair is curly." She had one of her fingers between a lock of my hair. "It's so soft," she said, bringing the lock of hair closer to her face and smelling it. "You smell like a lotus flower," she added. I looked at her in a puzzled way, "I smell like a lotus flower?" She nodded and moved closer to me, almost touching our faces. I assumed she was trying to guess my perfume and didn't think much of it. she went to put some space between us before asking

"What is your natural hair color?"

"White" 

She looked at me "White? That is uncommon" 

I nodded. "I know, I think that my biology parents were also different"  

"Also? how are you different?" 

"Well...when I went to school nobody wanted to sit with me even the nerds didn't, maybe because I am smarter than them," I said "Or that the teacher gave me more attention" 

This made Natasha grin "So you're a Teacher's pet.. a Good girl?" 

'I roll my eyes'. "It's getting late I should go back to my room," Natasha said standing up "See you later pet" She joked. "Very funny!" I said as I walked to my bed to go to sleep.