Chapter 8

"I swear if you don't fucking shut up" 

"Then what darling you're gonna yell more at me?" Loki said smirking. I rolled my eyes and turned to Natasha who was flying this thing "How much longer? I can't stay here with this imbecile" 

"Excuse me?" Loki said now offended. 

"1 minute until landing" Steve answered. As we landed in Rome I walked out finally being away from Loki. As we landed, Natasha immediately grabbed a cigarette and started to smoke. She looked at me and said, "Do you want some?" 

"No, I don't smoke" 

"You lose" Natasha shrugged before retaking a puff.

"Okay no...no we are not going to do this again, no fighting, no smoking, no running away at night, and no curse words everyone understands?" Steve said getting annoyed. 

"Yes.." Everyone murmured. "Good now come on we got a mission to do" 

"Where do you guys think that the spare is?"  I ask as well all went off the Jet. "Well, how stupid Ares is and was I think someone was he proud is laying" Loki answered. 

"the museum maybe?" Steve suggested. "No...Ares may be stupid but not that stupid that he will put it where humans can get their hands on" Loki said. 

"War...he is the god of war correct?" Natasha asked as Loki nodded. "Then why don't we look at where the last war in Rome took place?" 

"You maybe be onto something Romanoff" Loki smirked. 

"The last war was the war of Actium. it was the last civil war of the Roman public" Steve said. I looked at him and he looked back at me. "What?" 

"Old man," I said before saying "Do you know where it is old man?" 

He rolled his eyes "Yes I know where it is" 

(it's not a lot but it is coming!!)