Chapter 5

third pov: 

"Have you found her yet?" Steve asked as Natasha came back sweating. "No...give me some blood" Steve threw her a sack of blood and she drank it. "Ugh this tastes disgusting," She said. 

"I am going to look..stay here," Steve said walking away. after 15 15-minute walks, he smelt blood....strong blood. He suddenly saw a hole in the sand and Alora lying there...with the trident in her hand. 

He jumped in and crouched to her unconscious body. there was dry blood on her nose but nothing more. he wiped his thump over her dry blood and licked it off his thump as he closed his eyes....he had never felt such tasty blood...even if it was dry. 

He tried to focus as he picked her up and the trident. he jumped out of the hole with Alora her unconscious body in his arms. 

"What happend?" Natasha asked seeing Alora in Steve his arms. "I don't know...I only know she found the trident" He said holding the trident up.

------------------------------------------------------- 

Pov: Tony

"Oh come on more time" I pleaded to Bruce. "No..no..no" Bruce shakes his head. "I am not going back to that sex shop" 

"You are no fun" I complained as I returned to work in the lab with Bruce.

Suddenly I smelled blood, I looked at Bruce who looked at me and we both looked at the glass door seeing Steve coming in with Alora in his hands. Bruce immediately signed him to put Alora on the bed as I sauntered to Alora's body.  

"What happend?" Bruce asked putting on his gloves before checking Alora her body. 

"We don't know we just found her like this...with the trident next to her" Steve answered. I sniffed the air as I only smelled her dry blood. "Why is her smell so-" 

"strong" Bruce finished my sentence "I do not know..but we know she is alive as her heart is still pumping"   

I grab Steve his thump "You did" I said smirking. "I did not," he said as I knew he tried a little bit of her blood. "You did" 

"Did not" 

"You did" 

"Did n-"

 "Guys! Focus" Natasha said as I looked at Steve his thump and licked a little blood of Alora that remained on his thump while looking at him "You did"  

-----------------------

pov; Alora 

I woke up seeing that I was in the lab of Bruce and Tony. "Hey sleeping beauty," Tony said smilin' a bit as he handed me a sandwich. "T..thanks," I said taking a bite. Bruce came also "How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"Good," I said with my mouth full. "do you remember how you got the trident?" Tony asked. 

"Um...wait I found the trident?" 

they both nodded. "I don't remember..." I said I held my head as it hurt. "here is some water" Tony gave me water and I thanked him.  

after an hour I was released from the lab and I went to put on some different clothes.  

"Why did you lie?" 

I look at my left seeing my dead best friend.  

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said to her putting on a black shirt.  She laughed "Don't act stupid, you saw what happend and what was written on the stone, tell me are you scared that you are going to kill someone just like you killed me?"