.18 ↠ valentines day special!

lowercases are intentional.

                                                      valentines day special!

"I'm prepared" poppy said, "I'm super prepared."

She rubbed her hands together, sitting at her desk. smidge rubbed her shoulder behind her, "mhm.."

"Okay, I'm actually not prepared. I'm so not prepared." the pink troll shoved her head in her hands. 'aughhhhhh'

"relax." smidge replied. "everything you do always works out, you're the best queen we could have."

"no!- I.. I haven't planned anything, I haven't even talked to branch! and, there's no valentines party planned this year- ugh, this is so bad! I've messed everything up." She lightly gripped the table, a bead of sweat running down her forehead. Her hair was frayed and spread around messily. Smidge smoothed it down for her in attempt to calm poppy.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. Think about scrapbooking... think about scrapbooking-" but it was too late, and poppy had made a scrapbook. The paper cutouts depicted a scene: a little paper poppy standing on a platform, crying. The rest of the trolls were in madness and broken paper hearts were scattered around.

Smidge sighed. "Girl, that's not gonna happen. People have all their own valentines plans worked out. Now it's your turn- Relax. I'm sure branch has definitely got something planned for you."

Poppy sighed, closing her eyes. "okay." She breathed out, "I'm relaxed" the pink troll turned to her friend, "thank you."

"Anytime girlfriend." Smidge ruffled her hair. or, attempted too, smidge was too short to reach her.

poppy tossed and turned while she slept. Her hair a ruffled mess on the bedsheets, wrapped around herself and restricting her own body as it wrapped tighter around her.

She snapped awake when she finally couldn't move, "agh!" poppy heaved, catching her breath. the alarm clock on her nightstand beeped. 5.00 am. whatever, I'll just get up now.

She made some eggs, but didn't eat them. She dressed quickly out of her pajamas into a loose fitting pink dress, which had fluffy ruffles and showed her legs from underneath. It was so loose and long, it was like a robe that draped all over the floor.

poppy looked at herself in the mirror. She barely felt like herself at all. Somehow, valentines might've already been ruined.

scchr

scchr.
The area around the door made a noise, as poppy snapped her neck towards the sound nervously. Gazing around the room, the pink troll noticed something; A little letter. She noticed a pink heart stamp on the envelope as she walked closer to the door.