Chapter 1: The Beginning Of A Dream

It was a beautiful and warm and sunny afternoon here in Pallet Town located in the Kanto Region. A young boy known as Ash Ketchum who is around the age of five years old wearing a red and yellow shirt with blue shorts and has tan skin,  black spiky hair,  brown eyes, and two distinctive lighting bolt-like markings located under his eyes was seen walking towards the woods upset. 

"That stupid Gary

"That stupid Gary.  I can and will become a Pokemon trainer, I'll show him," Ash grumbled annoyed as he wandered into the forest.

The five-year-old Ash Ketchum knew that he shouldn't be wandering off on his own,  but he was too upset to care about that. He was too distracted by his mumbling and frustrated that he didn't notice an object in the middle of the path causing him to trip and tumble down a hill.

"Ugh, " He growled in annoyance and frustration as he sat up.

Ash didn't have the best day today. Nothing was going as he had hoped,  after returning to school for Kindergarten after coming back from break.  He was always too busy moving around and had trouble paying attention to a thing his teacher said. More importantly, nobody ever wanted to befriend him because they were too busy fawning over Gary Oak the grandson of Professor Oak. Ash wouldn't have cared to blame Gary for ot,  but he couldn't help but be hurt that his best friend ditched him for other friends and called him a loser and idiot.  Today he lost his best friend and it hurt more than anything else in the world.

However just as Ash was about to break down crying as the frustration, anger, and sadness were becoming too overwhelming for him he heard a loud angry cry from behind him. Ash whipped his head around to see a very tick-off Simian Pokemon with a round body covered in light beige, shaggy fur, and throbbing vision on the left side of its face gazing at him with a mad expression and holding an egg.

Ash gulped and backed away nervously from the Pokemon and knew he was in trouble. His mom and Professor Oak warned him about going into the forest allow and to avoid getting too close to the wild Pokemon territory and he went and broke both of those rules.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to trip over your nest," Ash said nervously backing up more as the Pokemon began to come closer to him letting out a loud angry cry. 

Ash tried to calm down the Pokemon and explained that it was an accident and that he didn't mean to trip over the egg. However, it didn't have any of it and charged towards it.

"Ar!" A Pokemon suddenly cried out causing Ash to look to his right as a large purple Corba appeared in front of him and hissed and glared at the angry ape Pokemon causing it to freeze.

"Woah that's incredible!" Ash said excitedly as the corba wrapped ot tail around the Primape and tossed it into a tree before spitting out purple needles at it as it cried out in pain.

"Arbok!" It cried out as it toward Ash and nodded at him to leave.

"That's amazing you stopped it with just one glance and tossed it away with just the strength of your tail!" Ash said fully with excitement as he stared at the large corba Pokémon in front of him keeping the large ape from coming any closer as it slither in front of it with a gallery.

"Bok!" The Arbok cried out pushing Ash away and towards the exit of the forest.

"Thanks for saving me Arbok!" Ash shouted as he ran off and out of the forest back towards town he past Professor Oak's lab.

"Ash my boy what happened!? Where were  you my boy your mom called looking for you thinking you came over with Gary after school?" Professor Oak said worried as he noticed the young boy covered in bruises rushing by his lab.

"I'm sorry Professor I didn't  mean to worry Mom," Ash said looking down ashamed."It just I got upset with Gary and ran off into the forest, but guess want I encounter a powerful posion-type Pokemon who saved me from a Pokémon I made angry for triping over its egg."

"Ash my boy you know you're not supposed to go in the forest alone," Professor Oak stated.

"I know but that Pokemon saved me from harm, and from here on out I'm going to become the world's best Poison-type Pokemon Master!" Ash shouted raising his fist in the air full of determination. 

Professor Oak smiled at Ash's energy and determination to achieve his dream, but he could tell from this incident the young boy wasn't aiming to become the world's best Pokemon trainer but a Master in posion-type Pokemon. The goal was similar to his original but now he is aiming to train a specific type instead of all Pokemon types.

"Ash my boy so you now want to be a Poison-type master instead of a regular Pokemon Master of all types?" Professor Oak questioned as Ash nodded his head in response with a large smile on his face."That's quite the goal and training poison types won't be easy, but it's a fine goal, my boy. Now let's call your mother before she gets even more worried about you."

"Right!" Ash said realizing that Professor Oak was right and that he was so going to get it for wandering off like that.

Well, here we go the first chapter of my new Pokémon story with Ash being a Posion-type master.  So in this chapter, we get a look at what inspired Ash to want to become a Pokémon trainer specializing in Poison-type Pokemon.  Next chapter we will begin his journey and you will see his starter Pokemon which some of you probably figure by now what that Pokemon is going to be. This will be my first story of writing Ash as a Pokemon trainer specializing in one type so let me know in the comments what you think as the story goes on. Hopefully, you all enjoy reading it.

Question of the chapter: Would you like me to use a fanmade posion type version of Pikachu in the story?

Word count: 1062