Story Four - Sleeping Over -♥- Part One

Story Four - Sleeping Over -♥-  Part One

    **UNEDITED

All Parts Dedication Goes To Tha Lovelyyy . Marlyinmonore6968
*Those who comment get dedication*

Faye's POV;

"Wow, Faye this Italian bread is so nice."

"Ino, I love it." I reply to Amy.

"Girls do make sure to behave yourself tonight oh an Faye, the desert needs to be defrosted in about an hour." My mum states walking past me in the kitchen, Tonight she was all dressed up for her an my dad's date night as they call it. Me an my good friend Amy were just enjoying a meal my mum prepared at the stool island centre of kitchen, I dug in the lasagna an salad gratefully, Mum was an amazing cool, couldn't fault her an Amy was one of those friends who literally treated my home as her second one, so she was always welcome to come in an gorge on my mum home cooked goods.

"Want a drink?" Amy offered holding up the juice cartoon we was sharing.

"Yeah please."
Amy smiles pouring me a glass of tropical juice.

"We're off now, bye" My dad said as he an mum left the kitchen.

"What time will you be back?" I called after them.

"After 12 so you girls lock up before bed."

"Sure will bye."

"Bye Mrs & Mr Linkin," Amy called.

"Bye Amy." They call back in unison.

"So Amy, what shall we do?" I shrug.

"Lets watch a scary movie." She grins.

Every sleepover we ever have, Amy always wants to watch a scary film or two, she sits there smiling an eating popcorn like its a romcom, Whilst I'm ducking behind some type of furniture having nightmares the night I go to sleep.

"Okay fine, Il just have to hide behind a pillow." I chuckle.

"Aww Faye, il look after you." She grins.

"Right lets get dressed in our nighties then il set up the DVD Player."

"Sounds good, il meet you upstairs" She says hurrying out the kitchen.

I clear away all my dinner dishes an grab glasses of strawberry milkshake to take upstairs.
I moved slow up the stairs careful not to let any spill, then pushed my door open, I spotted Amy at the end of my room piling up her stuff in her sleep bag.

"I brought us Milkshakes." I squealed knowing Amy loves them.

"Yay." Was her reply hurrying over too me in her pyjama shorts an vest top. I had to stop myself studying at her breats as she wore no bra an her nipples stood errect.
I passed her, her glass of milkshake an I make my way over my DVD collction, Grabbing my three horror movies, all of them presents or pass downs, Id never buy a horror.

"So whats the options? Amy asks jumping in my bed.

"Umm.. House at the end of the street, Chernobyl diaries or.. Drag me to hell."

Amy tilts her head to the side in thought.

"Drag me to hell sounds the scariest." She giggles.

Grimacing I slip the DVD in the player an grabbed the remote. I got in the bed beside Amy sipping on my milkshake, I catch Amy staring at me.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"I feel a little bad about making you watch this, we can take it off." She states going to stand up.