Story One - My Birthday One Shot,Part1♥

Chapter Title: Story One - My Birthday One Shot,Part1♥

heyloveliees,

Am calling it my birthday one shot because its inspired by the fact it was my bday yesterday, :D

My lips trembled. My voice was stuck in my throat, and I couldn't comprehend words. Wait lets go back a minute or so. 

"Electra, there he is, there's Darren, go speak to him. Invite him to your birthday party" Faye beamed. I looked at Faye wide eyed. Had my crazy best friend gone from crazy to insane? That was like asking a vegetarian to eat meat, or... or... asking an arsenal fan to support Manchester united. Yeah you get the point. What Faye was asking me was too much. Although I had a bold name which for one I hated, it didn't match my measly personality. I was the kept to herself quite quiet type, but with close friends I could be bubbly an talkative. In appearance I had bold blonde locks of hair and stood at a short 5'1. Around guys I fancied I was pointless. I couldn't speak. 

"Faye, I can't ask him. I think you should ask him." 

"But this is your chance to talk to him Electra, just ask him if he's free this Friday night and if he is, tell him you're having a party at your cousin's warehouse." 

"Okay yeah... Um okay" I stared at Darren across the hall; he was with a few friends. I sighed loudly, He looked so hot. He had black ruffled hair with hazel dark eyes. He had a smile that had most girls tingling down below just from the sight of it. Darren isn't a jock or player of sports but his body was still built strong and it was visible through the tight fitted vests he wore. Today he was wearing my favourite jacket of his. The black padded racer jacket with the padded shoulders...... 

"Electra stop drooling and quickly go over there!" Faye said through gritted teeth. 

I really badly wanted to ask him to come to the party. It was a must that he was there. So I could drool all over him some more an maybe even dance with him. I stepped forward slowly towards him and it felt as though I was walking in a trance. I could hear Faye's small squeals at the realization of what I was doing. Even I was shocked by my own actions. But it had to be done. It was now or never. I stood a few steps near Darren and his friends smiling shyly. Darren stopped mid convo looking my way. His eyes skimmed me over in a quick glance as a small smirk appeared on he's full luscious lips. 

"How can I help you hun?" He asked. His voice just as luscious as I knew it would be. My lips trembled, my voice stuck in my throat, I couldn't comprehend words. 

"Um, Hi.... Hi Darren." I half smiled. 

"Hey, Electra right?" He asked adjusting his bag pack. He's two friends quietly said their goodbyes to Darren before walking off down the hall. 

"Yeah that's me, I was wondering if you was free Friday night, I'm... I'm having a party at an empty warehouse for my birthday and I've invited nearly the whole school." Darren looked aside as in thought. 

"Actually Electra I am free, and it sounds real cool. Just Facebook me the address tonight or something yeah."