Story Five - Airbnb Getaway ♥

Story title: Story Five - Airbnb Getaway ♥

Authors note: Heya, this story will have one part only and be short and sweet as intended. There won't be much of a backing story or background to details, straight to the action. Enjoy!

Elle May's POV:

It was summer 2017 when we met. Me and Ralph.

I was trailing the streets with my friend after a night out and he was on his way home from work - also with his friend. I was on a holiday break in Paphos and hadn't expected to find love. But then they say 'Love is blind' and 'Love is found in the most unexpected places'. Maybe this was one of those time. 

So we met, went on dates, continued our relationship across seas and lets just say, it couldn't be better.

"Ell, give me that bag aswell cmon." Ralph offers.

We are currently outside our airbnb and although I am struggling with the bags, I still do not want to give them to Ralph as he has so much.

"No it's okay, honestly." I tell him.

Ralph slowly takes the bag of mine from me despite my protest.

I smile to myself at what a gentleman I have as mine. How truly lucky I am.

We make our way inside the apartment. I take in its neutral modern decor and high tech TV screen, speakers and other electrical goods.

"Wow." I say.

"Its nice isn't it." Ralph agrees as he puts our bags aside.

I stroll to the sofa and sit down on it. Ralph follows and sits beside me. He moves his arms over my shoulder and I snuggle against him.

"I love spending time with you." I murmur.

Ralph places his hand on my chin and pulls my face to meet with his.

"I love hanging out with you too, you're so sexy." He replies, his thick accent making me squirm with excitement.

I giggle and push my lips into his.

His lips are always so soft and warm.

"Mmmmm." I moan as we kiss deeper.

Our mouths opening and letting each other in.

His moist tongue glides through my wanting mouth. This pipes up all the sexual want inside me.

I pull away and smile up at him.

"Lets have some drinks." Ralph suggests

I nod in a yes gesture and wait patiently for him to prepare the juice.

↭ Two vodka's later ↭

I grind my pussy up and down on Ralph's hard prick. He cups my ass as I straddle him against the sofa and ride him over.

"Yessss." He groans.

I throw my head back as I slow down pace, moving my hips rhythmically against him.

Ralph begins to buck his glorious dick fast against my rides.

Mountains of pleasure surges through me and I grip his shoulders harshly.

"Oh fuck yes baby." I squeal.

Ralph smirks, before gripping my waist tightly and proceeding to suck my right breast. He magically licks my nipple then sucks on it, in a passionate motion.

"Omg, I'm so wet." I scream, as I continue to ride my baby.

Ralph pulls me gently off him and orders me to turn over.

I love it when he orders me around, it's so sexy.

As I turn my body over, Ralph holds my hips firmly then moves his thick self into my tight hole.

"Shhh.. iiit" I hiss.

He starts off with just the tip, then plummets deep inside me. He starts bucking in and out going as deep as he can.

"Omg." I yell.

Ralph smacks my arse cheeks hard.

"Do you like that?" He asks me.

"Yes, its so good." I moan.

I bounce back on Ralph's thrusts, meeting them gracefully.

"Baby your arse looks so good on my dick." Ralph tells me.

I giggle out of breath as I grind my ass back on him.

"Fuckkkk." I moan under my breath. As his balls hit my pussy lips.

Ralph bends further down and grabs a boob of mine. He massages it as he speeds up his thrusts.

I feel myself about to cum as pleasures surges in every point of my body.

"I'm gonaa... I'm." I yelp.

I move my hand to my clit and start to massage it up and down, its so wet and plump and only betters the doggy I am receiving right now.

"I'm so wet." I moan.

Ralph slips out of me and I'm disappointed as my pussy is throbbing for more. Where was he going?

Ralph then moves his dick up to my bum hole, with a few attempts he pushes his tip inside.

"Fuuuuccckk." I growl.

I have only ever done anal sex once and I recall it feeling so amazing.

Ralph bucks slowly in and out. With every movement, pleasure electrifies through my middle.

"Yesss." I say, between breathes.

The feeling is so intense, I can barely breathe.

His big dick feels way to big for my hole but yet my hole swallows him, gripping at him tightly.

Ralph smacks my ass harshly and I grip the carpet beneath me.

"Shitt, your so tight." He growls.

Ralph moves a little faster and a wave of pain and pleasure sears through me.

"Fuckkkk yess." I scream.

I have never felt pleasure like this in my whole life.

Ralph bucks slower now and I feel wetness building up inside my hole.

"Omg." I groan.

Ralph chuckles and starts to buck harshly. He bucks for a while then slows, as I howl into the carpet. He eventually bucks at a desirable speed and I know my baby's gonna cum.

"I'm gonna cum." He growls.

I scream out in pure pleasure as he bucks till he cums deep inside me.

Ralph slowly slides out of me and turns me over.

"You good sexy?" He asks breathlessly.

"Couldn't be better." I reply holding my chest, getting my breath back.