Story Three - First Date Part Two♥♥

UNEDITED

Read Part1 First, Dedicating To Loveisdead123, For being a loyal fan an awesome mwhahaha.

Acey's POV;

I couldnt quite withhold my excitement as we exited the movie theater an grabbed a cab back to Carl's.

In the cab Carl sat close to me resting hes hand in my thigh an a silence accompany us. It wasnt awkward though more of a no need to talk silence, seeing as when we arrived at Carl's there was sure to be some action. 

Carl's POV;

On arrival to my house, we stumbled out the cab, Acey hugged her arms around her body awaiting me too lead the way.

No one was inn, my mum was at work an I didnt live with my dad, I lived with my older sister but she was most likely with her fiance. I pushed my key into the door an we made our way in. I turned to Acey.

"We can head upstairs." I smirk.

Acey places her hand on my shoulder.

"Id love too just lead the way."

Her confidence made her even more sexy was my thought as I smacked her butt cheeks as she stood beside me us walking the stairs together. I led her into my room which I had kind of cleaned up before I left earlier.

Acey stood by my posters an gazed up at them. I threw my jacket over a chair an walked over to her, I pushed my head into her neck wrapping my arms arond her waist. She smelled so fresh an fruity, Acey turned around to me pushing her arms around my shoulders.

From when I saw her at that party I knew I had to have her one way or another an I was happy to have her in my bed so fast but I wasnt planning to just bang her an drop her, I wanted to make love to her an make sure she knows it isnt a one time thing.

With that I kissed her nose softly before pushing my lips on hers. Acey quickly opened her mouth allowing me full entrancee, So the kiss was deep. I kissed her eagerly letting my tongue thrash all over her wanting mouth, by now my hands have moved down to her lower body, I push my hands over her butt cheeks giving them some lengthy squeezes earning a moan from Acey. I walked backwards in the direction of my bed. Acey pulled away pushing me down on the bed. I smiled up as her as she slowly undressed, an what a sight it was. Acey pulled off her sweater top me getting a good look at her black an white leopard print bra, she quickly unclasped it an her peach shaped boobs sprang out. My eyes widen as I feel the buldge in my pants rishing with her every move. She finally moves to her lower body her hands gliding down her firm stomach before she slowly steps out her skirt keeping intense eye contact with me, her panties were matching to her bra an she slowly rolled them down her legs. I licked my lips as I stared at her neat shaven mould. I wanted so badly to jump up an ravish it with my quivering mouth. Acey slides up to me on the bed her boobs bouncing with every bit closer she got to me. She brings her lips to mine an starts kissing me violently. I groan my hands holding her hips. The kiss is fierce an shows clear lust. I kiss her back both of us fighting for dominance. She pulls back breathless an moves down the bed. I sit up on my elbows an help her as she yanks down my trousers an boxers, My piece jumps out full of life, her eyes widen slightly as she studies it for a few seconds. Maybe she's never done this I thought... She starts massaging my sharft from its bottom to the tip.

"Urgh yeah." I groan.

She moves her hand faster my hips bucking uncontrollably.

Her mouth covers the tip an she sucks on it slightly nearly taking me over the edge.

"Ohh fuck." I yell as her head bobs up an down, her tongue pleasing my piece perfectly. I lay fully on my back now one hand entangled in her hair as my hips thrust into her mouth, she whines out as I splurt my load in her mouth, thats when I realised she has not done this before.