𖦹: THE BEGINNING

Living in the countryside of Japan is rather peaceful, and where I live is very much not popular? if that makes sense. The beautiful scenery, the mountains are clear and near, the plants surrounding me and as I walk by, I make sure and say good-morning to the farmers close by. I love living here, I truly do, and nothing would make me want to live somewhere else, no way.
From afar I noticed my school, Karasuno High. It is a pretty big high-school, considering I am now a second year here, it's my second time being in this interesting school.

First day of school. I must admit it's my favourite because of the season, Spring. Besides fall landing on second favourite.
Walking in I began to see fresh new faces, it fills me with... delight. Just a little as the mood is somewhat ruined when I saw Tanaka stomping his way over to me.

"Y/N! You ready for another year?" he quickly wrapped his arm around my shoulder pushing me in roughly as he smiled widely. I push him off gently as I chuckled.

"I was till I saw you." I smiled cheekily as I saw his frown form on his face, shoving me playfully calling me an asshole.

"Dude there's no need to be such a douche to me in this hour."

"You know I'm Kidding Tanaka." I rolled my eyes smiling.

"You owe me ice cream after school." He walked away as he said that.

"Wait! No, I don't!" I shouted at him, but he didn't turn around or anything but flipped me off.
Such a cool guy.
That was sarcastic by the way.

As I entered my class, I was met face to face with this strange boy who is as tall as me.
Orange, fluff hair, and his light brown eyes stared back at mine.

"Excuse me." I said politely as I walk past him going to find a seat.
He bowed down saying his sorry as he literally ran.
Weird?

Couple more people walked in and sat, and finally class is beginning. I sat all the way In the back, and no not near the window like every anime protagonist. I'm actually far from the window. I regret not sitting there it would be so cool to just stare out the window and listen to the teacher in the background as you doze off into your daydream. Maybe next year?

___________

Leaving class, it was quite interesting as my first couple of classes was English, (rough start) geometry, and biology. It was lunch time and I wanted to walk around a bit. So, I left the classroom.
Walking around was peaceful and I found myself outside of the gym, I tried to get inside but it was obviously locked.

"Don't know what came over me expecting it to be open." I whispered to myself as I began to turn around and head back inside the other building.

"That sucks..After school it's open?" An unfamiliar voice spoke out causing me to jump out of fear for a split moment. It's that orange hair kid!

"Sorry! I came here to check the gym out too... But like you found out it is locked." He shrugged as he put his hands on his hips frowning. I smiled shaking my head as I prevent myself to chuckled feeling embarrassed, he saw my action.

"You going to try out for...?" I extended "for" as I walked up to him.

"Volleyball! I'm going to try out for volleyball." He smiled brightly and it was bright alright.
"Are you too?" He asked me which made me scoff softly. I regretted that.

"Ah- that was rude. My apologies, I'm not doing try outs. So, what's your name?" I sat on the singular stair step as I looked up at him as it got awkward.

"Hinata Shoyo. First year! What's yours?"

"Y/N Ennoshita. Second year."

"Upper classmen!" Hinata shouted which led me to be confused.

"Don't be going around acting proper now, I don't necessarily do well with those stuff."
I waved my hand around shaking my head as I began to smile worriedly. He nodded his head understanding which made me exhale noticing I was holding my breath.

"You can call me Shoyo then!" He smiled at me standing proudly.

"Come on Shoyo, let us head back inside, class is going to start sometime soon for sure."
I got up as he followed me behind.
It was filled with silence, besides people talking to each other in the hallways. Wasn't so awkward so I didn't felt uncomfortable at all.

"Ennoshita-san, why were you outside the gym earlier?"
What did I just say about the upperclassmen politeness stuff. Sighing, Not sure how to respond. I kind of just shrugged.

"A shrug! that's it?" Hinata confusingly asked as he scratches his head thinking.

"Well, I really don't have a reason why I went there. I guess I wanted to see if the others were there?" That's a lie I wanted to see if the gym was open to do a little fun of volleyball.

"Others as in the volleyball teammates? Are you friends with them?"

"Yeah, pretty much." I stopped my tracks outside of my classroom, looking at Hinata who seems to be thinking.
"There's another Ennoshita in the team. Just call me Y/n to make it easy if you make it in after try outs. Especially what I said earlier about being polite with the upperclassmen stuff." Giving a thumbs up at him. Not sure if he heard me, he's lost in his world.
"Hinata Shoyo, Head to class!" I smiled at him as I snapped him back to reality.

"Bye Ennoshita-san!" He ran off like last time I saw him, waving goodbye. He has an interesting character.
"What did I just say." I mumbled as I chuckled going back inside my classroom.

________

____
In my old account I made a haikyuu fanfic about 3 almost 4 years ago. Asahi specifically. I recently watched haikyuu again and wanted to relive the haikyuu era and write a book about a character from the anime. Somehow I fell in love with tsuki character. So of course I should make a Tsukishima x reader!
With all love and peace! 🤍 enjoy this story.