𖦹: FOUR

It's been such a boring day, and I would be lying if I said I haven't been thinking of Tsukishima.
Thinking about that night, he mentioned "club" and the other Ennoshita.
He's definitely in the volleyball club, maybe I should go to practice and help out? Means I get to see him and all of my friends at the same time. Especially Kiyoko, I miss her deeply I have not seen her at all yet.

"Ah, hm!" I heard someone clearing their throat.
I looked up to see my teacher, and a bunch of other students head looking at me.

"Are you with us?"

"Yes! I am." I replied with embarrassment, my ears and cheek heating up.
Finally everyone mind their own business and the teacher resumed to teach the lesson.
I'm in history class, so she's been pointing at maps, and just overall explaining some stuff I don't really care about.
Well, not in this moment.

"And of course, the other classes that are also taking history will be coming along with us."

Wait, what?

I tapped a student next to me.

"What's going on?"

The guy turned to look at me and sighed as he chuckled.

"We're going on a field trip."
I nodded my head saying thanks, as I began to try hiding my excitement because field trips are always something big! We could be going somewhere cool, fun, maybe swimming! It's the perfect temperature for some water.

_______

I made it to the gym and walked in finding only Suga and Daichi setting up the net. Kiyoko was just grabbing empty bottles to go fill them up.

"Hey guys!" I waved walking past them.

"Ah ah! Y/N can you get the volleyballs please?" Suga asked as he smiled, happy seeing me here. Daichi and Kiyoko smiling as well.

I threw a thumbs up as I went into the storage room grabbing the basket full of volleyballs.

"Thanks Y/N you're the best." He ruffled my hair roughly as I wince in pain for a moment.
"So, what ya doing here?"

"Been sometime since I'v seen you guys practice. I also wanted to ask if any of you guys taking history?"

Daichi spoke out raising a hand up.
"I do, it's about the trip huh?"

"Yes, I'm excited~" I danced around happily.

"Luckily I heard there's going to be onsen at the hotel we're staying at. We could relax there once we arrive."

"Eh?" My eyes widen. "Hotel? We're staying there for some time?" I was being serious.

"Mhm, you didn't know?" Daichi laughed, I shook my head no, answering as I blushed.
"Need to pay attention Y/N."

The gym door opened as we saw Hinata along with Kageyama coming inside. Behind them were Ennoshita and Kinoshita. My stomach sank, thinking Yamaguchi and Tsukishima were coming, but I guess not.. yet?

I went up to Hinata and Kageyama quickly asking them the same question and just as I hoped, they both are going.
Now I am really looking forward to the trip.

It was time for practice and they all started, I missed watching the boys play and it's so refreshing and yet so new watching new people play as well.
I must say Hinata is a very high jumper, he could definitely put that to use, but he isn't a great player. At least yet? With some practice and getting use to playing with Kageyama I bet the both would be unstoppable.

"Y/N!" I turned around finding Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walking towards me.

"Yamaguchi hey! You guys finally came." I laughed softly.

"Yeah, nice seeing you here, anyways we had some work to do, but we made it huh Tsukki?"

Tsukishima only ignored as he faced away from the conversation paying attention to the Orange and black haired boys.
"Ima get changed now." He announced as he dropped his bag down next to me and left.

"You should do the same." I pushed Yamaguchi to go get ready and practice.
"Actually, really quick. Do you have any history classes?"

"Of course I do.?"

"You know about the trip right?"
He nodded.
"Great! That means you're going too!" I smiled excitedly.

"Tsukki is coming as well." He said lastly as he left to the other side of the gym to get changed in the locker rooms.

___________

_____