𖦹: THREE

It's been about a couple of days since the little scene we had as I was trying to help out Kageyama and Hinata.
A few days was torturing me.
Why? All because of that boy. I still have not learned his name at all yet and I'm desperate to figure out who this mysterious person is.

Laying in my bed, looking at the clock as it screamed out 01:23 am.
I felt a lot more awake than the opposite, a little walk doesn't sound so bad?
I got up on my feet and grabbed a jacket to keep myself warm in the breezy night.

I snuck downstairs so I won't wake up my parents and just as I was about to make it to the front door, I wanted some strawberries. So I had to sneak in the kitchen first and grab fresh strawberries my mother grew, taking it out from the fridge.

__________

Iv been walking around for about five minutes, just munching on these sweet strawberries. Felt like something is missing.
Chocolate. Mmm~

I'm craving for some chocolate on my strawberries, those are hella good.

"There should be...an open convenient store around here?"
I mumbled to myself as I began to roam around each corner trying to find this store I'm thinking about.
Lo and behold, I found it.

I walked in yawning as I said Goodmorning to the elderly man. Going through isle to isle, there seems to be not a chocolate in sight. Loosing my hope I gave up leaving the store.
I hate going into stores and leaving without buying anything, such an embarrassing thing for some odd reason.

I should be heading home too before anyone notices I'm gone. I'm sure I took a long time being out.

It was quiet, and I mean silent. Not a single noise during these hours meaning everyone is asleep, except for the elderly man in his shop. Walking felt peaceful just being outside when the town is quiet. Felt like it's really just me.
Just...me?
Who is that from the distance?

Wait, I know that strange person. It's that freckled boy!

"Hey!" I quietly yelled out waving my opened hand around as I still held onto my strawberries on the other.
He turned around and was startled. He backed up a bit as I saw him squinting his eyes as he's trying to get a good view of me.

"Remember me?" I made it up to him, as I tried to catch my breath. I may had jogged.

"Ah...Ah! You're the girl from the park with those weird guys."

"Yeah! My name is Ennoshita Y/N." I introduced myself as I gave a soft smile, bowing a little.

"I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi. What are you doing out here so late?"

"I could asked the same to you." We both laughed a little before I continued.

"Just wanted some fresh air I guess? Got some strawberries too, my only companion. Want some?" I opened the packet up revealing the strawberries to him.

"I'll take just a few, maybe my friend would like some."

He's probably talking about him.
I need to ask.
"Who's your friend anyway?"

"He's the one at the park too! Tsukishima Kei, he's 190cm tall." He proudly said.

"Wow! That was detailed." I mentioned.
He scratched his cheek out of embarrassment.

"So, you're a first year right? How's the school treating you." 

"It's goo- ah! Tsukki!" He yelled out calling to a person behind me.
As I looked at the direction Yamaguchi is yelling at, he appeared.

Tsukishima Kei.

"Look, it's the girl from the park remember?" Yamaguchi explained as he gave Tsukishima the strawberries he's been holding. He immediately took it.

"How could I forget." A cold monotoned voice slipped out through his mouth.
Sent me shivers.

"I'm Ennoshita Y/N." I quickly introduced myself to him.

"You related to the other Ennoshita from the club?" Tsukishima asked as he took a bite of my mother's strawberries.
I shook my head no laughing.

"Lots of people asked that. I'm not. Please, call me Y/N."

"I don't call people by their first names so, I'm okay."
He bluntly answered.

"He never likes that, don't take it personal Y/N." Yamaguchi spoke up.

"Shut up." Tsukishima began to walk away.

"Sorry Tsukki, I'll see you around Y/N!" He waved goodbye to me as I watched them disappeared.

Damn he's tough, straightforward and kind of an asshole. That is such a red flag, for such a pretty face like his with a nasty attitude. Oh well? At least I know his name now.
That will finally stop bothering me.

Okay, I have to go home now. I checked my phone seeing the time. 2:37am
Thankfully it's a Friday tomorrow, after that it's the weekends so I'll just be fine.

__________

______