CHAPTER 21

Arnav wakes up only to see that he's hugging Khushi. Khushi's back is faced towards him and he is hugging her from behind with his hand on her waist. Arnav smiles looking at her. He slowly places his cheek on her neck. Feeling something tickling on her neck, Khushi opens her eyes. And she's amazed to realize that they slept hugging eachother. Arnav immediately closes his eyes, and pretends to sleep. Khushi tries to get up but Arnav tightens the hug.

Khushi - Arnav

Arnav snuggles more into her - Hmmm

Khushi - Arnav, I need to go. Leave me.

Arnav opening his eyes looks at her shocked (pretends) - What are you doing here?

Khushi - What did I do? If you leave me, Then I'll go.

Arnav - Kal raat tumne mere saath kya kiya, ki hum iss thara!

Khushi looks at him surprised - I didn't do anything. You yourself pulled me and slept hugging me.

Arnav - I don't remember anything.

Khushi - Sach mein aapko kuch bhi yaad nahi?

Arnav - Nahi Khushi. Are you sure nothing happened between us?

Khushi - Kasam se. Kuch nahi hua.

Arnav - If anything of that sort happened, tell me because I don't remember anything. We'll do it again so that I can remember.

Khushi widens her eyes - Nahi, aisa kuch nahi hua.

Saying she releases herself and goes to the cupboard, takes her clothes. While going to the washroom, she stops and looks at him.

Khushi - Please don't drink. It's not good for your health. And you need to be careful as your diabetic.

Saying she goes to the washroom.

Arnav looks at her and smiles to himself. Arnav gets a call, he attends it, meanwhile, Khushi comes out wiping her hair. Arnav looks at her and is lost. He doesn't respond to the call when Aman says - HELLOOOO SIR, Are you there?

Arnav comes back to his senses, talks to him and cuts the call. And again he's lost in Khushi. Khushi turns towards him, and looks at him confused.

Khushi strikes her fingers in front of him - Kya hua? Are you ok?

Arnav comes back to his senses and clears his throat - Ha, I'm fine.
Saying he goes into washroom.

Meanwhile, Khushi gets a call displaying PRIVATE NUMBER.

Khushi - Hello what happened?

Unknown - Sorry, our mision failed.

Khushi - What you didn't find him?

Unknown - No.

Khushi - Hey bhagwan, what to do now?

Unknown - Don't worry. I'll find him. You please take care.

Khushi - I will. But what if something happens......

Unknown cutting Khushi's words -
I promise you. We'll find him.

Khushi doesn't respond.

Unknown - Khushi.... Khushi.... are you there?

Khushi stammers - Ha....

Unknown - Don't worry. Stay strong okay

Khushi - Okay.

Unknown - Bye.

Khushi - Bye.

Khushi sits on the bed and is lost thinking something.

Arnav comes out only to see Khushi thinking deeply.