CHAPTER 27

Arnav - Khushi, I've never doubted you.

Khushi is just looking into his eyes.

Arnav continued - At first, I didn't know how to accept you as my wife. But later, by your actions and the way you mingle with others in the family made me think. I knew you started having feelings for me. But, I was not able to reciprocate back due to my past.

One day, when all of us went out for shopping, I noticed someone following us. I thought he's some business rival and he followed me. But I was wrong. When you went to your maternity home at Lucknow. And the next day, when I came to pick you up, even then I noticed someone watching you from out. When I was about to approach, suddenly they disappeared. Then I understood that the target was you. And I thought to ask you, but I didn't want to tense you. So, I kept quiet. After that I even increased the security around mansion.

But one fine day,

I got a call.

Arnav - Hello.

Person - Hi ASR.

Arnav - Who's this?

Person - I'm someone whom you would love to meet.

Arnav - What?

Person - Yes, you would love to meet me. Because, I'll soon ruin your wife.

Arnav was shocked.

Arnav - What? Who are you?

Person - Come on. However you don't like her. Why does it matter to you, if I do something to her.

Arnav - Don't you dare harm her. She's my wife.

Person - Ohh really.

Arnav - She's my wife dammit. Stay away from her.

Person - Come on ASR. The world don't know that you're married, except your family members.

A thought strikes Arnav - How do you know about my wedding?

Person - I have my ways. By the way, stay away from her. If you try to get close to her, I swear I'll not think to kill her nor any member of your family.

Arnav - Are you blackmailing me? You don't know me yet?

Person - I don't need to come in front of you to ruin your family. I can do it from far too.

Saying the call cuts.

Then, I was so tensed. I've tried to find who it was and traced the mobile. But all in vain. The mobile was found at the Delhi outskirts in a lake. I didn't know what to do. But I didn't understand one thing, how did they get to know I was married. It took place only among our families. Other than them no one else were present.

I've started feeling like someone's keeping a watch on us. So, purposely I yelled at you for no reason to check. And the next day I remember you went out to buy some thing and I followed you, That's when I noticed that no one's following you from then, even though when you went out alone, I followed you, but I didn't see anyone following you. So, I've started maintaining distance with you and always yelled at you for no reason.

Then, I've got a doubt that someone's keeping a watch on us even from inside the house that too watching our moves in the bedroom. When I checked around the whole room, and in frustation I pushed the lamp aside, when I noticed a camera there. I've tried to figure it out so much. Then, one fine day I thought to discuss about this with you. Then the cynaide thing happened. I didn't want to accuse you, but I did it on purpose so that you'll be safe. I thought that by seeing you out of the house they won't harm you. But I was wrong. When I came to know that you were in Bangalore through Rahul after 7 months.....