Season Two- 5

No One's POV

She passed out as the other two woke up. "Min!" Hwang got up "No. Stay down." Namjoon said pushing him back down. Lily opened her eyes to see what was happening "Min?" "She okay she just needs some rest," Felix said in a soft voice kneeling in front of her. "Are you sure?" Lily asked very worried trying to stand so she could go see her friend. "Hey listen we are her brothers we know if she's okay or not." Felix said trying to calm her down.

After a few minutes they managed to calm Lily down. Hwang was being very quiet for someone who had a crush on their sister. "So Hwang, how are you feeling?" Beomgyu asked, all Hwang did was nod. Min started to twitch in her sleep and Hwang ran up to her pushing Beomgyu out of the way "Het come on you have to wake up." Hwang said trying to get Min awake. She slowly woke up and hugged Hwang tightly which made everyone in the room jealous, but during their very long hug Kai noticed something on Mins hand as soon as he saw it he elbowed Yeonjun. They looked at it surprised.

All the other brothers followed their gaze and Yoongi almost attacked Haang if it wasn't for BangChan holding him back. "Soobin take Min and Lily to there room." Jin said. Lily looked at them "A-Actually I would like to stay out here." She said looking down. Hwang let go of Min and let Soobin take her to her room.

"Do either of you care to explain the ring on Mins hand?" Namjoon frustratedly said "Uh Lily can you tell them?" "No Hwang you have to!" Lilly crossed her arms as Hwang stood up nervously "I- uh- we" "SPIT IT OUT!" Taehyung and Jungkook said at the same time. "We are engaged." Everyone turned to Yoongi, his face was bright red. I mean after all Min told him everything and he never wanted Min to get married to another mafia. "YOU!" "YOONGI!" Chan yelled not letting it escalate. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but we figured it would be a no." Hwang got defensive I mean all of Mins brothers were against him. "Listen Hwang keep this on the low okay? You, Lily and Min could all get in trouble." Namjoon said sighing at the boy in front of him. "Yes sir." said Hwang supised at the turn of events. After every thing calmed down a bang was heard and Lily ran straight to Mins room.

"MIN!" Lily said grabbing her as Min was trying to leave "Let go Lily Im leaving." Min tryed to get past Lily but she was still to weak "Min you have to stop! We are safe here." Lily said trying hard to get Min to lay back in her bed. Min broke free and stumbled to the door. Waiting outside was Hwang and her brothers "I'm leaving and you can't..." she started coughing, she held her hand to her chest "y-you can't s-s-stop me." She held onto the wall. "Hwang" she fell into his arms shivering. "What happened?!" Han asked worried walking up to his sister. "She's fine she just needs more rest. She works herself to much." Lily said helping Hwang get Min back into her room.

Lilly's POV

We closed the door. "Min you can't leave not like this." I was worried Min had worked herself to hard and this was the consequence "Lily I'm fine really." "As your friend I am ordering you to cancel all missions for the next week." I said confidently hoping she would listen to me "As your Fiancé I second that! Plus you should re-connect with your brothers" Min glared at the both of them "Fine." She said pouting "Good now go to sleep. I will see you tomorrow." Hwang kissed her forehead and left we left.

"Do you think she will listen?" I asked. "Probably not. But we could use both your guys help." A voice said from behind us. We froze and slowly turned around. It was all her younger brothers. "We need you two to come with us on our next mission!" Jungkook said "Listen we would love to but Min needs rest and you guys need to reconnect." I protested getting aggravated at her brothers "Just come see what it is." Taehyun said. Hwang and I sighed "Fine." We followed them to the basement, they kicked us into a room and locked it "That's what you get for taking our sister and this is to keep you safe." One of them said "THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE!" I yelled through the metal door to no one.

Min POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. I managed to sit up as one of my brothers came in "Hey Min." Jin said placing a bowl of water down on the nightstand next to me. "Where's Hwang and Lilly?" I asked still groggy. "There's no need to worry about them." Jin said suspiciously.

First thing I noticed is that Jin was acting very weird, second I noticed something about the bowl of water he had brought up, it looked suspiciously not like water. He took the cloth and dipped it in the water. I didn't notice it instantly but he was wearing gloves. He put the cloth on my forehead then grabbed the back of my neck and covered my nose and mouth. I struggled holding my breath "Please don't struggle Min I really don't want to but I have to." I managed to get out of his grip and rolled off the bed catching my breath. I stood up "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU ALL!" I yelled I ran out the door but was greeted by 10 guns aimed at me "Min please just go lay back down." Jimin said his hand shaking even though he tried to hide it.

"NO NO NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH  YOU GUYS! Where are MY brothers!" I said tears coming to my eyes. "Well Min they answer to me. I remember when I had nothing and they tried so hard to train me." A person appeared from behind my brothers. As soon as I saw him I wanted to kill him.

Even if I die I will protect my family.

————————————————————————
I hope you all enjoyed it! I wonder what will happen in the next one, who knows. If you did leave a like and follow! As always see you in the next chapter! 💜❤️💙