Episode 3

Min Pov

I heard a door close so I opened my eyes to make sure no one is there. Yes I pretended to pass out. I take out the knife I have been hiding in my sleeve. I finally get free and take the knife out of my leg and think 'If they knew it was me they would have just scolded me, but I understand I'm an enemy to them right now.' I get up slowly and walk to the door limping. I open it slowly seeing as its unlocked 

"Why didn't they lock it?" I ask myself. 

I finally got to the car. I ask it to take me home because it's a self driving car. 

BTS, Stray Kids and TXT Pov

We where going back to our rooms when Yeonjun said something 

"I left my keys in the room be right back." 

"Be quick we are making food!" Hobi replied. 

Yeonjun Pov

I walk into the room to look for my keys when I noticed that the person here in the chair is gone, I panicked,  

"What the...I gotta tell RM." 

I quickly run to BTS's room. I run in the room and everyone stops and stares at me. 

"Guys...." I say out of breath Seungmin looks at me worried, 

"What's wrong you look like you have seen a ghost eat something then we talk okay?" I nod. 

After everyone finishes RM asked, "What happened?" 

"Ya spill it I want to know!" Jungkook says excitedly. 

"Let him talk" Felix says shushing Jungkook. 

I look at them and in a scared tone I reply, "Their gone." 

That gained everyone's attention even Yoongi who was asleep. 

"What?" Jin asked confused. 

"No one's ever escaped us partly because they are scared of us." Tae says in an annoyed tone. 

"I walked in and they were gone. Nothing to really able to tell how they got out." I say nervously because everyone looks annoyed. After a long silence RM speaks up "We will deal with it tomorrow." 

I sighed with relief.

No Ones Pov

 "But..." Hobi says desperately wanting to go look for this person. 

"No I'm tired, your tired, we all are tired. It's midnight go to sleep." 

RM says in a tired tone. Jin and Bang Chan are the only one's who understands that RM would rather keep his team and siblings healthy than catch someone who could be miles away by now. After arguing they all go to sleep.

Min pov

Oppas will be home tomorrow late so I have time to fix this. I bandage on my leg. I had a little bit of time left before I got home so I decided to text the girls. I activate voice control, 

"Send text to group chat with Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie and Lisa." 

"Ready to relay message." the car responds.  

"I got a knife in the leg a some bruises but I'm good I stitched the cut closed." 

I finished the message and sent it. I turn off notifications knowing that they were going to blow up my phone so I decided to talk to them later when I feel a little better. After awhile I got home parked the car in the garage and took my sniper out of the trunk. I went inside to my room a fell asleep.