Session 2- Final pt. 1

No Ones POV

They wondered inside and what they saw surprised them. Nothing had changed in fact it looked very clean and tidy, the outside however was a mess and falling apart.

"Ah boys Welcome! Im guessing you're here for Min?" They looked at the voice, Jackson came out from a hallway covered in what they hoped wasn't blood. More specifically Mins blood.
"Oh she's fine. For the most part." He took off his gloves and placed them on a table. "Now if I recall there was more of you. Your missing three, No four because of Mins fiancé. Oh the look on his face will be priceless!" He wondered around "And to think so many bad things happened here. Poor, poor Min hated by everyone." He laughed "At least you guys wont be around to see her suffer! Guards get rid of them! For real this time!"

The guards came after them "Move!" Namjoon yelled. He was not happy at the situation at all.
First Hwang ran off, now some of his brothers are missing. No one got in his way. He ran and slammed Jackson into the table "You little! Where is she!"

Hwang POV

"I just don't understand! I can do this by myself!" "That's clearly not what Channi thought when he sent us with you." Felix said following him. We walked down a long dark hallway.

We came upon a room that has way to many locks on it "All you." Han said to me. It took me about ten seconds to get each lock off "So basic." I said opening the door. My heart stopped
On the wall in front of me was chains. The room looked like a play room, as soon as Mins recognized the room they stopped. "H-He didn't.." Han ran in first, he was the first to get to Min. "Come on! Get up for your brother!" He took off the gag and started to unchain her. She didn't move.

No Ones POV

They picked up Min and head back to the car, only problem was they had to go through the front door where there was fighting. Jungkook was the first to see them "Min!" He ran over knocking out several people on his way over. "I-Is she okay?" Beomgyu said going over to them after knocking out the person he was fighting. Namjoon noticed the commotion and knocked Jackson out with one hit.

"How is she! Jin! Yeonjun!" Namjoon yelled worried "Namjoon sit down for a second!" BangChan said trying to calm him down "No. NO! HOW CAN I!" Namjoon was getting very nervous and his anger wasn't helping "Hey, Joon just sit for a second. Don't worry we got her." Namjoon looked at Jin "I- Im sorry." He went outside "I will go check on him." Yoongi said "Im coming with you!" Soobin quickly caught up to him.

-OutSide-

"Namjoon?" Soonbin asked worried as they walked up behind him "Im sorry I should have kept my emotions in check..." "Hey! Dont be sorry! You are her brother, we all are but you do everything for us. So don't feel sorry for yourself when you having emotions!" Yoongi said standing in front of him. "Ya and don't worry Jin and Yeonjun are on it." Soobin stood next to Namjoon with his arm on his shoulder "I just worry about losing her. She all we have left of mom and..." "We wont." Yoongi interrupted him "Lets go back inside okay?" Namjoon nodded.

-Inside-

Namjoon, Yoongi and Soobin walked inside to everyone having worried faces "What happened?" Soobin asked worried. "She has lost a lot of blood." Jin said "Well is there anything we can do now?" Yoongi asked "Not that we can do here." "well lets just leave!" Felix said going to pick her up.Jin stopped him "We cant leave yet wecstill have unfinished business here." "your tell me that unfinished business is more important then OUR sister?" IN raised his voice "This business helps keep our sister safe!" Jin added.

While all this bickering was happening Min started to wake up as Namjoon instantly became soft "Hey, hey." He said coming to her side as she tried to sit up. "Min don't move." she didn't hear them "Min!" Han yelled she didn't seem to hear him either. "Why cant she hear us?" Jimin asked worried "Well she could be in shock and trying to process everything or something is very wrong."

Min looked around the room confused "Where... where am I?" Hwang walked up to her "Your in your old summer house." Min looked at him "W-Who are you?" Everyone was surprised "Dont play this game. Im your fiancé." She looked at him "No. I dont have one. Are you okay sir?" Jungkook walked up to her "Hey bunny." She looked at him and all he saw was darkness "Who are you? Wait. Who are all of you?" "This should wear off in an hour."

Lily ran in "MIN OH MY GOD!" She ran up to her and started to make sure she was okay. "Um.. who are you? I feel like Im missing something. Also why am I covered in cuts and bruises?" "Im Lily. Your friend." Min thought for a second "Im Min. Nice to meet you!" Lily looked at everyone else as they shrugged. "Why dont you take a nap?" Lily suggested as Min looked at her confused "Okay but why?" "It will help you heal? Ya it will help you heal." Min nodded lying back down and closing her eyes.

-Time Skip-

3 hours had passed. They hadn't left yet they wanted to not move Min till she woke up. Jackson sat up
"YOU! YOU KNOCKED ME OUT!" the other guards also began to wake up "You didn't move anyone!" Lily said getting ready to fight "Wasn't on our priority list!" Bangchan yelled punching someone.

——-
Sorry! I don't want it to finish 😭 but alas it does! I do have other stories in the works but would love to hear what types of stories you guys like! Thank you for reading! See you in the next chapter!💜❤️💙