2|Intrigued

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Jamari 'Rome' Hayes| 23

🗓️Saturday, April 8th [2:50am]📍Hay Den

Watching as the man dem torture the yute weh put him hands pan Priscilla's friend, my mind strays to the way her body reacted to my touch earlier.

It was something about the way she shuddered at the slight contact and don't get me wrong I've been with many pretty girls but their beauty was nothing compared to hers.

To say I was intrigued would be an understatement.

"Boss, see the thing yah weh yuh ask me fah" Genesis says grabbing my attention and I take the folder from his hands.

Skimming through the file, I stared down at the background check I ordered on Priscilla's friend. I needed to know exactly who I was killing a man for along with why she piqued my interest this much.

Njay dropped them off twenty minutes ago when she expressed she was ready to leave then we linked up here.

Reading through the information, I saw that she was the daughter of Japanese tech tycoon Kaito Aoki.

Never know them man deh would a make dem daughter go a place like that without protection.

Skimming through the rest, I memorized all I needed to know before throwing the folder into the fire we had blazing.

The screams of the man drag me back to what's taking place and I look on to see them branding him with a hot iron.

Having had enough I walked over to them pulling my gun out, not sparing another second I shot him in the head then ordered the clean-up crew to dispose of his body.

It was almost 3 in the morning and I hadn't slept in 30 hours, this was the last place I wanted to be right now.

"Kai leff this fi yuh" Njay says handing me a paper once I got outside and my brows furrowed as I take it from him.

He was leaning against his car smoking and I glanced down at the paper to see a note written on it. 'Thanks for helping me -Kaida'

"Make mi get har number nuh" I tell Njay and he pauses mid puff to look over at me, "Get who fah numba?" he questions and I give him a blank look.

"No badman mi nah make yuh corrupt the people dem nice daughter" he says leaning off his car with a chuckle and dropping his spliff on the ground, crushing it with his shoes.

"Yah mi best friend but nuh feel me wouldn't make Priscilla know wah gwan wid you and the B from round a my way" I resort to subtle blackmail and he glares at me.

I could've easily taken her number from the background check but I needed this as an excuse if she asked how I got her number.

"Yah pussy eno and mi done tell yuh seh a head alone the B gimmie" he says digging into his pocket for his phone.