Actions speak louder than words

(Ray doesn't now about the incident only Izzy does)

Jacks POV

Why in the world would Ray think I like Elsa?

I mean she's my friend. Well was. But still I mean do I like Elsa?

Nu-uh no way.

Your denying it

No I'm not!

Your lying

I'm not!

Are to

Am not!

Why are you even arguing with your self? And I know you like Elsa

Ugh I don't like Elsa and you started it!

I'm you , you dumbo

You just called your self a dumbo wait I called mybself a dumbo. What the heack I'm talking to my self again

"JACK FOR GODS SAKE ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?!" and angry voice yelled at me. Let me rephrase that. A FURIES VOICE IS YELLING AT ME.

"huh" I snapped back into reality.

"I SAID IF YOU WERE OKAY " Elsa yelled at me.

"You've never yelled at me before" I said still not answering her question.

"God not this" she said as she buried her face in her hands.

Oh did I forger to mention we are in my living room working on our project? Yes? Oh sorry about that.

"Elsa please let's talk this out please I know you won't forgive me right away and I'm okay with that just please I want my best friend back" I begged her. I sat next to her on the couch.

Her face was still buried in her hands when she started to whisper things I could nearly hear.

"Elsa please let me expl-" I was cut of by her screaming.

"EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU EANTED TO BE COOL AND YOU JUST LEFT ME ASIDE LIKE I DIDNT EVEN MATTER!!!! DONT YOU DARE TELL ME THAT YOUR SORRY CAUSE A STUPID SORRY WONT FIX ANYTHING JACK"

"I want to make things right Elsa" I tried to say because I knew I was at the edge of crying. She has never yelled at me with such hatred.

"WHAT BECAUSE YOU FEEL GUILTY OR SOMETHING NO JACK A STUPID SORRY IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT"

I started to cry. Yes I guy is crying in front of a girl.

You tears are worthless in this case.

My mind kept telling me but I kept crying. So what if I'm crying in front of a girl.

"You've never screamed at me like that" I whispered. But I guess she heard.

"Jack don't you see I've changed ! I'm a cold and bitter person!" She yelled but not as loud.

"I know that the Elsa that I met in 2nd grade is still in there" I spoke up.

"The Elsa that I shared my first kiss with" I blurted out. She look taken back at my words.

Her eyes widen and her cheeks were extremely red.

"Wha-what" sh managed to say.

"Yes Elsa I considered that time as kiss" (the flash back is some where in a previous chapter)

I was still crying. Why? Because I want my best friend.

"sorry elsa I'm so sorry and I know that my apologies and tears mean nothing but Elsa I know I was stupid to chose something as stupid as popularity over you" I said crying harder and harder.

"STUPID STUPID STUPID I WAS STUPID" I screamed at my self while face palming my forehead over and over.

I know I was stupid and what I did was not worth forgiving. I'm so mad at myself. I have so much pain inside my heart.

I didn't dare look at Elsa. That would only cause me more pain.

I know that the old Elsa is still I there. I know she is. Every now and then she let's her self show but then hides herself again. But right now she's letting herself show.

She hugged me. She's preventing myself from hitting my head again. I hug her back.

"Actions speak louder than word Jack. Show me that your worth forgiving and I will forgive you." She whispered into my ear. Sending shivers down my spine.

"Let's work on the project tomorrow I have to go Jack" she quickly got her bag and walked out the door not giving me time to tell her anything.

I'll show you my snowflake that I'm sorry and I'll do anything to gain our friendship back. And maybe a little piece of your heart along.

See I told you that you liked her

I didn't mean to say that

Lies

I'm not going to argue with my self again.

That's because you know its true

NOO ! Its no- okay fine it's somewhat true. Lets just leave it to that.

I knew it

Shut up

(A/N: every body talked to them self's so don't think jacks going crazy ,okay? So how was that? Good, okay, or not worth reading? And I'll update soon don't worry)

Just remember, not everything is what it seems ;)-Damaris