3. Hate

He looked at jimin and twich his face into smirk which make jimin feel disgust.
Yoongi came and sit beisde his dad while eyeing jimin.

"Why dont you guys talk" yoongi's father exclaimed gaining attention of yoongi and jimin who staring at eachother with hatred which no one knows why they have.

Jimin was about to answer something but before he could say. Yoongi speak before him which make jimin to fist his hands together so hardly.

"Yes dad I also want to know "jimin's opinion" what he thinks about me" he smiled which look genuine from outside but jimin know how much it is fake. He also know everyone around him so fake, his dad, yoongi. Everyone.

Jimin came in balcony area behind yoongi who was walking ahead from him

Jimin came in balcony area behind yoongi who was walking ahead from him. Jimin sighed and looked here and there, not able to bearing the too much good behavior of yoongi.

"now tell me min yoongi why you bring me here" yoongi didnt said anything but stand beside jimin looking at the stary sky.

"You know jimin how much I hate you right......right" jimin looked at yoongi with confusion but somewhere he knows why yoongi hate him and unfortunately he is the reason behind yoongi's hate.

But yoongi's voice didnt feel like one. He dont know why yoongi is saying all this right now.

"Why....why are you saying this right now. There is nothing to do with this "
Yoongi chuckle and came near jimin leaving inches space between them.

"Ohh.....so your father didn't tell that he has fixed the marriage of both of us " yoongi mocked jimin while smirking thought that it will affect jimin but his smirk vanished when he find jimin is looking at the sky blankly.

"

What If I say I know already that he would do something like this. As he already told me that he will fix my marriage with his business partner and make his son the next ceo"

Tear escaped from jimin's eyes which unnoticed by yoongi who dont know what to say further.
He thinks that he will make jimin shocked by this news but right now situation is something else.

"Stop your melo-drama. I know how nuch you are good at this" yoongi came near jimin and whispered in his ears which make jimin closed his eyes in response and he was going from there.

But before he could yoongi hold his wrist and make him back on the positon.

"And I will make sure after this marriage you will never find peace in your life" yoongi bent jimi's hand tightly make jimin whine in pain.

"Why are you doing this with me yoongi" he softly whispered despite feeling hurt which didnt affect yoongi.

He hide his face in crook of neck of Jimin which make jimin shiver while tear escaped from his eyes.

"You know jimin why I'm doing and you are the reason dont you" yoongi said against jimin necks which make jimin feel the vibration feeling and something wierd which he never felt before.

I know yoongi you still thinks that I'm at fault but cant you just listen me once. I want to tell you everything so badly but I know if I told you it will make your life..... at risk

Jimin wanted to say these things to yoongi but this thing only stay till his mind.
Jimin stay silent. They both stay in that moment but suddenly yoongi left jimin and leave from there.

Jimin noticed tear escaped from yoongi's eyes may be he thought or its just his imagination.

He wiped his tears and left from there behind yoongi.
They both came back to their fathers.
Who smile at them.

"So did you both talked" jimin's father asked with smile which jimin always wanted for him but sadly it was never for him.

"Yes mr.park, and I'm very excited to take vows with your son" yoongi twiched his lips between his teeth and looked at jimin who dont know what to say but whatever it is.

He have to say yes and he have no other choice. If he say no his father will make his life hell and if he say yes yoongi will make his life hell.

Now he have to accept his destiny. Whatever it is he need to face.

"Okay young boy I know you are excited but let ask from jimin also" yoongi father looked at jimin wating for jimin's response.

"I...I'm also okay uncle" he said in his low voice which relfect sadness, hurt, sorrow.

"Okay lets fix the marriage for next week" jimin's father announced as he dont want anyone to think that jimin is forced.