Prologue

While the waves crashed against the rocky cliffside, Current glided through the deep ocean currents. He had always been fearless and adventurous, exploring the vast expanse of the ocean with ease. But today, as he ventured into the unknown depths, a voice echoed in his mind, warning him about the danger that awaited. "The ocean is dangerous, Current. You shouldn't let your son dive deep," the voice whispered, causing him to pause for a moment. Confusion flickered in his large, expressive eyes as he looked around to see who had spoken. There was nobody there. Just the sound of the ever-churning waves. With a determined flick of his powerful tail, Current shrugged off the warning. "Nonsense," he muttered to himself, dismissing the voice as mere superstition. "My son Suho can handle anything. He's part sea dragon, part wolf, after all." Gathering his resolve, Current quickened his pace through the narrow river. He intended to prove everyone wrong, for he believed in Suho's extraordinary abilities. As the river widened, he frowned, contemplating the words that had lingered in his mind. "How could they say such a thing about Suho?" he wondered, his heart aching at the thought of his son being doubted. Curiosity replaced his earlier troubles as he allowed the tiny fish to do their work, cleansing his majestic exterior. The sensation was soothing, as if the ocean itself was gently caressing him. Clearly, the ocean was speaking to him, assuring him that he was on the right path. Driven by a newfound determination, Current headed towards the first sandbank he spotted, gracefully gliding above the pristine white sand. Coming to a stop, he carefully settled his massive body onto the soft grains, his eyes closing in contentment. Immediately, hundreds of cleaner fish darted towards his mouth, skillfully navigating the sharp teeth to remove any residue that remained.