Preface

Back in 2016, the Delena miracle baby was born. Mix-ups in the process left Elena more than a vampire. But a hybrid. Leaving her more powerful than ever. Damon and Elena felt happy and content as they Christian their baby girl and had her first parties. But that wasn't the end of their story. 

In 2020, It was Jenna's fourth birthday and Damon and Elena were excited to blow out the candles for their daughter. But one person was missing. The newly ripper Stefan didn't show up at the beginning. But that doesn't mean he never made an appearance. At the funfair everybody was enjoying themselves until Stefan showed up with a surprise gift. A blood bag. As Elena and Damon struggled with the blood lust, they realized that their daughter was going through the same thing. And that's when they realized that their baby would once have to turn. 

After arriving back home, Damon and Elena were excited to relax after this stressful day. But as Elena is ready for goodnight kisses, she realizes that the cot is empty. But not completely empty. Laying flat at the bottom of the cot was a blood bag. 

Elena and Damon fought to get their baby back. They traveled far following the clues that Stefan left for them to find. Meeting old friends on the way, Damon and Elena finally found the biggest clue. Stefan lying lifeless on the floor with no recollection of the last year and half. And that's when Katherine informed them on the Manson situation. Manson was the man who had hunted Elena throughout her last 9 months of her pregnancy. He tried to hurt the baby so that the world wouldn't have to deal with this hungry monster. But nevertheless he never succeeded. But now he had. 

Elena and Damon found the last clue. A dust old cellar which belonged to the early Manson family. And lying in the ground was a hurt and abused Jenna. 

Through problems and hurt Elena got her daughter back. And revenge was best served bloody in this situation when Elena ripped Manson's throat out. But Katherine wasn't happy. Elena had broke her side of the deal, which was to keep Manson for Katherine to sort out. Elena hadn't realized Katherine was in love with Manson.  

Katherine preferred Revenge as well when she broke the little girls neck, turning her into a blood sucker. And this is the part when Elena and Damon had to make a decision. And with the help of Bonnie's witch powers, Elena made the decision that the best thing to do was to not complete the transition. Leaving the couple a wrecked mess. 

At the Funeral, Katherine made yet again another appearance which stirred up trouble for everyone. Leaving hurt and distress. And also death. But no, not to the good guys this time. But Damon was left with Katherine's heart in his hand. 

When life seemed to be going right. Caroline figured something out. Once Katherine died, everybody she had killed in the past came back. Meaning that dearest Jenna would too. As they gathered round the grave the lid was opened and revealed a blond girl, blue eyes and petite body. The opposite of the dark haired, green eyes, Elena lookalike. And that's when they got the biggest surprise. Jenna wasn't just alive, but 10 years more alive. 

After weeks of Jenna being back, havoc had been caused. She tried to kill Elena. Made the population in Mystic Falls drop by half. And even offered Stefan the chance to switch it off with her and run away. He declined her offer but her words showed determination. "Your either with me or against me. And i promise you darling, you'd prefer the first option".

Elena's 21st came around and the surprises were in order. When Stefan and Jenna didn't make a appearance, the pair went out looking. Finally at the boarding house it seemed like they had found their lead when Damon heard Stefan in the basement. But at the same time Elena heard him outside. They separated and looked in both places. But whilst Elena was searching the woods she was thrown aback by the flames. The flames which were burning down the building. And inside Damon was burning with it. 

In the last chapter, you see a letter. A letter addressed to Jenna and signed off by her mother. a letter full of all the emotion and the hurt of the last months. Elena spilled out the hurt and anger for Jenna. Also the hurt and anger for the boy who was left behind in the building and unable to get out. And finally she revealed her plans. To find the cure. 

But our story doesn't end there. Oh no. It doesn't end till the bitch is put down. And we need some help with that. Especially now that Damon's gone. Just remember, sometimes you find help in the most unusual sources.