21-30

Chapter 21 Appearance Fraud

  The light from the flashlight shone directly on a poor rabbit that was caught.

  The rabbit shrank visibly in the silvery white beam, until it was so small that it couldn't even be seen.

  Jiang Ke squatted down and took a closer look, only to see the rabbit that had become as big as an ant.

  Feeling surprised and satisfied at the same time, I pressed the restore button.

  The restraints of the water under the rabbit's feet were untied, and he immediately ran away in panic.

  "Here, give it back to you."

  She returned the flashlight to Zhao Ting. She had already seen the rental price of this thing just now, which was a waste of money.

  What shines out is not light, but money!

  "You can play as many times as you want." Zhao Ting looked indifferent, still smiling handsomely.

  "No, no, you are going outside. Then take these things, one for each person."

  Jiang Ke took out a handful of jade leaves from his pocket, along with the Holy Fire Crystal Fruit, and asked everyone who was going out to do so. Pick.

  "Thank you, Sister Jiang~"

  "Thank you, landlord."

  Everyone took a portion and put it away carefully.

  Jiang Ke saw these people who were ready to explore, especially Gu Xinyun who was very interested.

  "You have to listen to brother Zhou Qinyi outside and don't run around. If you are really in danger, just open the door and come back... Or should I ask Xiaolan to follow you?"

  She babbled like an old woman, looking on to the side. The real mother, Gu Ziyi, laughed dumbly.

  "No, no! Sister, you only want Xiaolan to accompany you. I'm much better than you now." "

  ..."

  Jiang Ke sighed silently, and then saw the latter being given a lesson by having his mother twist his ears. .

  "What are you talking about? Sister Jiang cares about you! You are such a crazy kid. What a great professional!

  Go and apologize!"

  Gu Ziyi scolded unceremoniously.

  "Sister, I'm sorry, I was wrong..."

  Gu Xinyun walked over with his head lowered and his tone was very uneasy.

  "It's okay, that's a fact." Jiang Ke smiled, "But your mother is right. Professionals are not omnipotent, and you really need to be careful outside."

  After saying that, she looked at Zhou Qinyi, The other person knew what she meant without asking. He patted his chest and looked like I was reliable.

  Jiang Ke smiled at him.

  Talking about the fuss, Jiang Ke finally watched them disappear out of sight.

  The slightly hot wind blew across the earth, and was cooled down by the swaying ice blue flowers, and the wind became cooler.

  She was the only one left in the wide square in front of the apartment.

  Zhou Qinyi and the others probably planned to stay outside for a few days, and had just replenished a lot of supplies in their pockets; Gu Ziyi and Liu Yuehong formed a team as usual and didn't know what they were going to do; Zhao Ting took a group of ordinary people away...