Soaking Love (SMUT)

(Photo was taken by me)
📸🤨👍 **=thoughts

So this story basically takes place in the normal timeline just after the whole kombat and saving earthrealm bit. Johnny has an unexpected visitor early in the morning.
------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Pov:

It was 4:23 am in a dark house in a dark room. The room contained a big comfortable bed in which the talented movie star Johnny Cage lay. Johnny's sweet victorious dreams quickly turned to bitter nightmares, in which he could only fail over and over till those around him began to leave and those close to him began to whisper and mock him for the things he could not do. Death is coming closer as Johnny attempts to fix dying relationships and build onto them, but nothing is working.

Johnnys' Pov:

I sat up quickly, grasping my chest as I checked my surroundings. I sighed heavily and smacked my hand against my forehead. "Damn dreams." I stayed sitting up in bed till the doorbell suddenly rang. I quickly hopped out of bed and threw on my nearest robe (of course, he has several) before walking down the dark hallway to the front door. "Who the fuck could be at my door at a time like this? Kinda gives me deja voo." I say remembering the time that I was first recruited to fight for earthrealm aka the time when Kenshi broke into my house for sento. I opened the door and stopped dead in my tracks. My eyes widened, and my mouth was a little open. I cleared my throat and attempted to regain my composure. *Speak of the devil.* I crossed my arms over my chest to make me seem more intimidating. "Well, if it isn't special agent Takahashi. What brings you to my humble abode, officer?" He looked at me, panting heavily, his clothes soaking wet from the rain. He was obviously trying to catch his breath as if he ran here. "You know what? Never mind. Just come in." He walked in his shoes, squeaking against the hard wood floor.

Kenshis' Pov:

I removed my shoes and placed them by the front door before turning back towards Johnny, desperately trying to hold back my emotions. I don't actually know why I felt the need to run from the grocery store to Johnny's house in the pouring rain at around 4:00 am without an umbrella, but I felt as if I needed to tell him how I feel. He stared at me as if I was crazy as I stood in his front hallway soaking wet with a grocery bag in my hands (they are waterproof and sealable. The groceries are fine 👍). "Sorry to disturb you so early in the morning." I frowned at my own actions before setting my bag down near my discarded shoes. "You can bring that into the kitchen. Just for now or whatever. And it's good, you didn't wake me or anything." Johnny smiled softly as I picked up the bag and brought it into his kitchen to set them on the island. He leaned against the counter near the fridge, which was directly behind me, watching me as I went through the bag to make sure I had everything and nothing was damaged. "So...did you forget your umbrella, or do you just enjoy getting wet?" I sighed and turned to face him. He had an adorable 'confused but was trying to understand' look on his face. "Yes, I forgot an umbrella. But that's not why I came here."

Johnnys' Pov:

My eyebrow lifted, and I brought my arms up to cross over my chest again. "Then why are you here? Am I just so awesome you had to tell me in person?" I quickly put on a cocky grin as he chuckled at my comment and shook his head. "Something like that." I walked over to the island to be closer to him, *He smells so fresh and I just want to sniff his clothes.* I looked over at Kenshi who I noticed was purposefully pointing his face away from me. "Why are you so shy?~" He scooched a little bit away from me and brought one of his hands up to rub the back of his neck. *He's avoiding my question😲* Before he could get any further, I quickly positioned myself in front of him with both my hands gripping the counter on either side of him so that he couldn't avoid me. I was looking up at him, which seemed to make him extremely nervous, and he continued to avoid any eye contact with me. "What's going on, Ken? You can tell or ask me anything. Just please don't avoid me, man." He sighed before randomly grabbing me by my hips and flipping me so my back was up against the island. Now he had me trapped, and I could see that his face was red and his breathing was rather uneven. *Oh my God. Why did that make me hard?*