Dating A Swordsman (FLUFF)

Pt. 1
Kenshi and Johnny are both in their early 20s, and they just started dating. (Kenshi has eyes)
------------------------------------------------------

Kenshis' Pov:

I sat on the opposite side of the couch from Johnny as we watched a horror movie. Johnny had a blanket tightly wrapped around him, though he swore it was because he was cold, which wasn't true. Every time the movie got even a little bit louder, he would basically jump out of his skin and hide his face in the blanket. It was honestly adorable how he kept hiding his face in the blanket and then would peek out to continue watching the movie with a slight hint of fear on his face. There was a sudden jump scare that made Johnny hide completely under the blanket, and I could tell he was shivering, I smiled softly before slightly scooching over and gently rubbing circles on his back to try and calm him. He soon removed the blanket from his face only to be met by a bloody scene (they fr watching IT). Which made him immediately latch to my arm and shove his face behind my shoulder to peek over it and watch the rest of the movie. I gently yawned and stretched since the movie honestly wasn't as scary as Johnny made it seem, and I was kind of getting bored. I started to observe my surroundings in the big living room only lit by the light of the TV screen. There was a coffee table in front of the couch, and on it were two empty glasses that used to hold water. Johnny drank his faster than mine, but they were definitely both gone before the movie even started, we were simply chatting and getting to know each other better before the idea of watching a horror movie even came up. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to impress me by showing that he can handle it, but he quite obviously can't.

Johnnys' Pov:

*Wtf! How is he so calm?! I really shouldn't have suggested this.*

(After the movie🍿🎥)

The movie was finally over, and I have to admit that it was a pretty good movie. I realized Kenshi was basically almost asleep, which completely shocked me on how he was so unfazed. *Do I really have to put on a movie more scary than that to impress him?! God damnit.* I picked up the remote before exiting the movie, which seemed to have catched Kenshi's attention. "What are you doing?" Clicking onto another scary movie, he rubbed his face and sighed before taking the remote from me. He exited the movie before turning to face me on the couch. "Scaring yourself doesn't impress me. How about we do something else, like an action film? Perhaps one of yours?" I lit up immediately from his suggestion, *He wants to watch one of my movies!* I nodded quickly, watching him as he searched for one of my movies and turned it on. My heart was, for some reason, beating hard and fast in my chest. *Was that simple action really all it took to make me act like this?*

(Another Time Skip 🤭)

3rd Person Pov:

It was the middle of the movie when Kenshi had suddenly found himself sleeping on Johnny's shoulder. He woke up and lifted his head to look up at Johnny. His eyes were glued to the screen, and he didn't even flinch when Kenshi lifted his body off of him . It seems that Johnny was so into the movie that he hadn't even noticed that Kenshi fell asleep at all.

Kenshis' Pov:

I got up from the couch and walked out of the room. The TV suddenly paused, and I could hear Johnny getting up and stretching with a few quiet grunts. He walked into the main hallway just near the front door, I was getting ready to leave, and he didn't seem very pleased by that. "Where are you going? You're not leaving already, are you?" I quickly checked my phone before sliding it back into my pocket. "Home for the night, it's extremely late, Johnny. You should get to bed as well." He huffed out before pulling me slightly down and kissing my cheek. "Won't you stay the night, Ken-doll?" His persistence made me chuckle, and I decided it might be best not to drive when I'm this tired. "I might as well, but that depends." I gently brought him closer to me with one arm around his waist while the other set my coat back on the cabinet near the door, kissing him sweetly on the forehead as his body pressed into me. "Whatever you want, I can provide, Ken." His smile was obviously hinting that he had something dirty in mind, but I honestly was too tired to provide that kind of service. So I leaned forward to whisper in his ear in a teasing way. "How about a warm bed and maybe some cuddles." His dirty grinned turned soft, and his face was a little red as he gently took my hand to lead me upstairs to his bedroom. He seemed to be lost for words, but the second he got me in his room, he rushed to the bathroom to start his skin care routine as I simply took off my outer shirt and got into his bed on the side he doesn't use as I waited. The water from the sink turned off, and I heard some rather quiet clattering of what I assumed to be some of his many bottles of expensive products from the bathroom. After all the sounds, he quickly exited the bathroom in a sleek satin robe that I'm sure he had specially tailored since it fit his body in the most perfect way. He's beautiful.

Johnnys' Pov:

I crawled into bed next to Kenshi, looking over at him before scooching closer so we could cuddle. He gently took me in his arms and pressed me up against his chest with his chin on top of my head and I know it sounds cheesy, but I have never felt safer than I do in this position here with Ken-doll. A smile crept onto my face as I loosly hugged Kenshis torso to keep him close to me. I closed my eyes and let out a deep sigh before whispering quietly to the sleeping swordsman. "I love you."

------------------------------------------------------
(1115 words 🤗)
------------------------------------------------------
I fr started watching IT halfway through this. Also, sorry for taking so long, I think I'm more depressed than I actually thought. I have mixed feelings about this chapter, but I hope the next comes along better and soon.