Skinned

Elo

Here I am, inside the nightmare. My vision shifted, swirling around in circles. I felt dizzy already. I wonder where I'll be this time.

My vision finally became clear. I was at the therapy office.

Why am I here?

I stood right in front of the door, I was ready to open it until someone grabbed my arm. I turned my head slowly to see a man with no eyes. It was the same man with the scratch over his eye. Someone took his eyes right out of his head.

I shivered and tried to get him off me.

"Í̵̧̢̹̲͕̜̞̞̬͈̿̾ ̴̨̛̩͚̬͍̹̫̲̰͐̇̄̐̉̊̎̅̕ͅt̸̩̝̪̅͊̑̚o̵͍͔̩͔͔͔͕͓̜̪̓̽̈́̊͛̌͒̄̿ļ̴͕̪͇̞͈͙̩̍̓͘d̷͖̜̺͓͈͌̓̾̌̂̌̓̓͝͝ͅ ̷̡̨̟͚̫̙̽y̵̨̡̡̻̤͎̪̓̀͛́̆̔ͅo̸̧̦̝͇̗͊̈́̔̋̇ṵ̸̢͕͓͓̩͚̹̻̍̓̔̓͝ͅ ̵̛̦̱̦̫̱̳̺̓̇͊̄͑͑̓͊͝n̷̻͔͉̜̠̒̆́̍́̋̿͋͜͜͠o̶͓̗̬͊̓t̸͕̤͗ ̷̡̗̩̪̖̻̺͚͆̕t̵̮̭̥̘̙̳̣̐̓̀͊ͅö̶̱́̿̂̾̏͝ ̴̤́̊g̸̲̊͛͑̂͝o̴̡̱̹͙̯̮̿̍͒̃̅̉̈ ̵̧̠̘̗̭̪̣̭̦͘͝í̴̳̠͛̓́̿͒̕n̸̨̛̟̤̮̥̮̑̃̋̀̾̇͜" the man said.

I pushed him away and went inside the building.
I looked around, the walls were bloody, it smelled horrible.

The door opened, it was Dr. Tolden. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

"ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝔼𝕝𝕠?" He asked.

His eyes were pitch black, his jacket was covered in blood, his teeth were rotten.

He pulled me into his room and threw me on the couch.

"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝔼𝕝𝕠" he said.

What the fuck is going on? Why is he in my nightmare?

I tried to get out the door, but the door was locked somehow. I couldn't get out, it wouldn't budge.

The door swung open almost hitting me in the face. Dr. Tolden walked in holding a man. He was alive, but he was tied up. The man was crying, he couldn't scream because his mouth was covered with tape.

"𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨" Dr. Tolden said.

He then stabbed the man in his chest. His muffled screams sounded so terrifying. I want to help, but it's just a nightmare. He then chopped his nose off in one slice. A pool of blood formed under the man.

I can't believe my therapist is murdering someone right in front of me. I closed my eyes, refusing to see more.

I felt a bloody hand grab my chin tightly.

"𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝔼𝕝𝕠" Dr. Tolden said.

I slowly opened my eyes. Dr. Tolden looked right into my soul. He let go of my chin and walked back to the man on the ground.

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕠, 𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕤𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟" he said.

I started shaking, my eyes were filled with tears. The man's muffled screams continued as Dr. Tolden slashed his skin open everywhere on his body.

I wanted to pass out. Dr. Tolden started peeling the man's skin off his arms, legs, and chest. There was so much blood, I couldn't take it.

He untied the man and kicked him while he was on the ground. I felt so bad for him. He ripped open the mans clothes and let him lay there, naked and bloody.

I wanted to leave. I wanted to leave so bad. When will I wake up?

He ripped the tape off the mans mouth and sliced his face open making a big smile on him reaching ear to ear.

I got up and ran to the door, but of course, it didn't open.

Dr. Tolden grabbed me and threw me back on the couch.

"𝕊𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝔼𝕝𝕠, 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖" Dr. Tolden said.

I was stuck inside this small room. There's nothing I could do, I'll just have to wait until I wake up.

The man on the ground took his last breath before dying right in front of me.

Dr. Tolden smiled at the man before stepping on his head, stomping it into the ground. Blood splashed all over the floor, and it smelled horrible. Dr. Tolden then ripped off a piece of the man flesh and ate it.

I was disgusted.

"𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖?" he asked, chewing the flesh with his rotten teeth.

I shook my head no and sat up on the couch trying to keep my distance.

Dr. Tolden is a monster.

He walked over to me and grabbed my face, forcing my mouth open. I squirmed and kicked, attempting to get free. 

"𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦" He said.

He put the mans flesh in my mouth, I quickly spit it out. I started coughing and wiping my tongue with my sleeve trying to get the horrible taste out my mouth.

Dr. Tolden laughed at me.

I sat back on the couch and finally found the courage to speak.

"What do you know about an accident?" I asked.

Dr. Tolden stopped eating and looked up at me.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟." Dr. Tolden said.

So, Rine really does know something.

Dr. Tolden walked over to me with the knife and sliced my throat open. I held my neck as blood spilled from it, covering both my hand and the floor. 

He went up to my ear and whispered, "ℕ𝕠𝕨, 𝕨𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕥𝕠 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕖".

Those were the last words I heard before my vision got blurry. I closed my eyes and instantly woke up from the nightmare.

Rine has some explaining to do.