Dinner

Elo

A lot of time passed since me and Dr. Tolden left the gas station. I waited for him to text me his address to come over. I wonder what he'll cook tonight.

I laid on the bed, my eyes suddenly got heavy. I didn't want to fall asleep right now, I'm waiting for Dr. Tolden to text me.

It was too late. I fell asleep.

I'm in another nightmare.

I opened my eyes to an oddly familiar place. It was..Rine's house. I got up from the floor and looked around. There was blood everywhere.

I walked into the kitchen to see Rine pouring something in a cup. He looked up at me with a sinister smile.

"𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚕𝚘" Rine said.

He slowly walked up to me with a cup. I looked inside the cup to see red liquid. It was definitely blood.

"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘, 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞" Rine said.

I took the cup and threw it at him.

"What happened to you Rine?" I asked.

He just stared at me, and before I knew it, he slammed me against the wall. Rine was strong, stronger than I thought.

"𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎?" He asked.

I tried my hardest to get him off me. He put me on top of the counter and turned the sink on. Blood was running from the sink, but it wouldn't go down the drain. The blood was overflowing from the sink.

"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚕𝚘" He said.

He pushed my head into the blood and held me down. He was drowning me. The smell was disgusting, just the thought of being drowned in blood is enough to make anyone sick. I started panicking, I squirmed and moved around hoping he'll let me up.

"𝙴𝚕𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝" Rine said.

He finally pulled my head up from the sink, allowing me to catch my breath.

"𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘" He said.

He grabbed a knife and slit my throat.

I jumped up from the bed breathing fast. It was just another nightmare, calm down. I checked my phone to see Dr. Tolden had texted me.

It was time to leave.

I got in my car and drove to the address Dr. Tolden sent. His house was huge, I couldn't wait to see what the inside looked like.

I rang the doorbell and he immediately opened the door.

"Hey Elo, I've been waiting for you" Dr. Tolden said.

He pulled me into the house by my arm. His house looked very neat, it was better than mine.

"Take a seat at the table, dinners almost ready" he said.

I sat at the table and waited for him to bring out the food.

"Here's the food, we're having goulash" He said as placed the bowl on the table with some bread.

I smelled good, but after all those gross nightmares I had, it didn't really look too pleasing. It was red and had meat chunks in it. I don't want to be rude, so I'll taste it.

"I made it from scratch, I hope you like it" he said.

I got a spoon full of goulash and ate some. It didn't taste too bad. I continued to eat, I looked up at Dr. Tolden to see he was already looking at me with a smile.

He had a red stain on his shirt.

"Like the food Elo?" He asked.

I nodded and ate some more of the goulash.

"Did that stain get on your shirt while you were cooking?" I asked.

He looked up at me and nodded. He then reached in his pocket to grab something.

"So, why did you have this?" He asked, pulling the picture out and placing it on the table.

That was the picture I lost after I left the gas station earlier. He had it the whole time?

"How did you get that?" I asked.

He smiled and continued to eat the goulash.

"What were you doing with it?" He asked.

I was speechless, how do I explain this?

"Does Rine know you have this? He's the only one who kept this picture" he said.

I shook my head no.

He laughed and ate the last bit of goulash he had left in the bowl and pushed it to the side.

"You want to know something Elo?" He asked.

I was hesitant, but curious at the same time. I nodded and waited for his response.

"You can't tell human meat from regular meat" he said with a smile.

My heart dropped. I froze right then and there. He laughed and scooted his chair next to me.

"This stain on my shirt you asked about, it's blood. How does it feel to eat flesh for the first time Elo?" He asked.

I've got to get out of here. I got up and he immediately put me right back in the chair.

"I'm not done talking to you yet" he said gripping my arm tightly.

So, Dr. Tolden is a murder. How naive could I be? This whole time, my nightmares tried to warn me.

"Let me introduce you to the man in your nightmares Elo" he said.

A door suddenly opened. I turned my head to see the tall black hair male.

It's him, it's really him.

"Hello Elo, you probably don't remember me, I'm  Rilan Tolden" He said.

So that's his name?

Dr. Tolden let me go and stood next to Rilan.

"And I'm Rile Tolden" Dr. Tolden said.

So, there's Rine, Rilan, and Rile.
All three of my worst nightmares.