4

I went into my room to change into clothes I could wear for work. I scanned my closet to find something I can babysit in, that will also catch Toji's attention like Friday.
I very quickly found that no outfit I can wear in December is going to be any sort of appealing if I can babysit in it. I chose black leggings and a hoodie. Underneath though, is a sexy black bra and a thong to match. Obviously I don't know Toji that well, but I think this is something that everyone could like. Just a cute lingerie set.
I put on some minimal makeup and sprayed some perfume on me before checking the time. 3:15 pm. I put out a new bowl of kibble for my cat and then left for work. If you could even call it that, I know Friday wasn't a full day, but Megumi is such a good kid. And the bonus I get at the end of the night really seals the deal for me.
I parked in the same spot I did Friday, and headed up to their front door. I knocked, and heard the little footsteps of Megumi grow faster and louder before he opened the door.
"Mia!!" his face lit up as he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.
"Hi Megumi, how are you?" I chuckled as I took my shoes off, leaving them next to the door, "Where's your dad?" I looked around and didn't see him anywhere. Surely Toji didn't leave his 4 year old son home alone.
Megumi completely ignored everything I said and pulled me to his playroom. He showed me his new nerf darts that his aunt gave him. He was so excited that they were entirely black rather than tie dye like his other ones.
"Mia," I heard Toji's voice from the doorway of the room. Him saying my name sent shivers down my spine.
"Hi Mr. Fushiguro, Megumi let me in," I stood up and greeted him with a smile. He stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, wearing a black tshirt that hugged his huge biceps perfectly. His hair was the same as the last time I saw him, and it was just perfect.
"I see that," he looked me up and down, "I'll be leaving in 5 minutes, but I'll need you here until 12 tonight instead of 11," He looked at my lips.
"Yes sir," I subtly bit my lip and smiled before turning around and focusing my attention again on Megumi.
____
"Alright kiddo what do you want for dinner tonight?" I sat Megumi on the counter top.
"Umm can we eat ginger?" he asked me.
"Just ginger? How about I make you some chicken with a ginger sauce?" His eyes lit up when I said that.
"And french fries please," He smiled real big.
"You got it kid," I took him off the counter and handed him the tv remote, "You can watch Mickey Mouse while I make dinner for you ok?" He nodded and ran off to plop on the living room couch with his juice box.
I checked my phone before I plated Megumi's food, 6:48 Pm, text from Geto that read "I'm going out with Gojo and Suki tonight at 11:30, come :)" I quickly replied, "working til midnight :/ maybe i'll come by after."
I put my phone down and called Megumi over to table to eat his dinner.
________
9:15pm and Megumi is knocked out. He was running around with his bird, Nue, like a madman today. This kid loves animals so much, I told him we're gonna go to the aquarium next week and he was just over the moon.
I went to the kitchen to heat up some leftover ginger chicken for myself and clean up all the dishes I used. After that was done I tidied up the toy room, as well as the living room. By the time I was done, it was 10:28 pm.
I don't know if Toji is gonna be home late tonight or if he said he'll need me until midnight so we can get up to stuff again.
Before I finished that thought, the front door opened and Toji was walking inside the house, half an hour early.
"Take it off," he commanded me as he shut the door behind him and locked it, "I can't wait any longer for you." He b-lined right over to me and immediately started passionately making out with me while helping me take my sweatshirt off.
"Is this for me?" he looked down at my lacy bra and I nodded, I was lost for words, "Not only is she pretty, but she's smart too," He smirked and pressed our lips together again.
Our tongues danced as we started to quickly heat things up. His hands went straight into my leggings and started rubbing me.
"These are getting in the way," he said as he used his raw strength to easily rip my leggings off my body. I've never been more turned on in my life, I felt my pussy get wetter by the second.
He laid me down on the couch and started licking my cunt through my underwear. Soon, he pulled out his cock and started rubbing on my hole.
"Toji," I said breathlessly, "I need you." I looked into his eyes.
"That's my girl," He smiled, " You're so wet. Looks like you're ready for me," he said as he stuck his rock hard dick in my tight pussy and started thrusting.
I was trying so hard not to make noise so I wouldn't wake Megumi, but moans would slip out here and there.
I felt myself building up as he thrusted harder and harder.
"I'm gonna cum," I quietly moaned in his ear.
"Not until I say you can," Toji pulled out and slowly re-inserted himself. He did this a few times, each time feeling better than the last.
He stood me up and bent me over the couch before smacking my ass and sticking it back in, fucking me hard and fast.
"Toji," I urgently moaned.
"Not yet," He grabbed my hair and I tried to hold back. He fucked me harder. "Now, cum for me," His voice sounded sultry even though he was slightly out of breath. I immediately felt myself climax, as he released his hot cum into my pussy.
_______
Toji got me a glass of water and the same sweatpants he gave me on Friday, then sat on the couch next to me.
"It's important to stay hydrated," he tied his sweatpants so they would stay up. I watched his fingers dance with the strings as I sipped my water, careful not to let any spill out of my mouth.
"Thank you," I looked at him over the glass.
"Anything for a pretty girl like yourself," he smiled softly at me, making my face go red, "Are you hungry?" he asked, walking to the kitchen, "I'm starving, I haven't eaten since lunch."
"I could use some food," I followed him as he pulled out a takeout menu to a pizza place that's 24 hours.
"Pizza okay?" I nodded. "I can never get pizza for me and Megumi, it makes his stomach hurt. Too hard to digest," he dialed the number on the menu to order.
"Hey how are you?" he spoke into the phone, "Can I get a large pie," he looked at me and whispered, "What toppings do you want?"
"Plain is good."
"Yeah half plain, half extra pepperoni," he continued, "cash, mhm, thanks, bye," he put the phone down, "half an hour. hope you don't mind the wait."
"Not at all," I looked at my phone. 11:28 pm. I know Geto is going to be upset I didn't go tonight, but to be fair, I said I'd try to come, I never guaranteed anything. I wasn't sure how long we would be tonight...
"Everything alright?" He looked at me.
"Yeah no everything's good, I was just checking the time," I smiled at him.
"Past your curfew?" he chuckled.
"For your information, I don't have a curfew," I straightened my posture, "I'm a big girl."
"Are you now?" he propped his head up with his muscular arm on the island.
"I am," we held eye contact silently for a minute.

"Looks like we have some time before our pizza gets here, wanna show me exactly how much of a big girl you are?" He lifted me easily and sat me on the countertop. I loosely put my arms around his neck and his hands stayed on my ass. 

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I smiled as I gave him a lingering kiss on the lips and he squeezed my ass. 

"There's the smart girl again," He kissed me back and slowly started kissing down my neck. 

Toji tenderly kissed my neck, sucking on my tender spots, then moved my shirt out of the way to continue kissing my breasts. He sucked my nipples and flicked his tongue back and forth on my hard nipples. I don't care if this is entirely meaningless, it's what I want, it's what I need.

There was a knock on the door, and we both looked at each other. 

"We'll finish that tomorrow," He winked and went to the front door to get the pizza. He pulled out a huge stack of cash and paid the delivery boy, leaving a generous tip.

"What a baller," I joked as I hopped off the counter to get some pizza.

"Yeah, yeah," He gave me a plate and we both started to eat our pizza. I checked the time on the oven, 11:58 pm. There's no way I'm going out tonight, especially after this pizza. They'll just have to understand.