ISayGoodBye

The air was filled with a mix of grief and memories as friends and family gathered to pay their respects. Carly stood by Freddie's side, offering silent support as they navigated through the sea of condolences and shared memories.

Carly quietly enters the kitchen, finding solace in the routine of making breakfast. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air as she starts preparing a comforting meal. Suddenly, she hears Freddie stirring in the other room.

Carly: Morning, Freddie. Didn't want to wake you, but I thought breakfast might help.

Freddie (rubbing his eyes): Thanks, Carly. Last night was tough.

Carly (pouring coffee): I know, and I'm here for you. Do you want to talk about it?

Freddie (sitting at the table): It's just hard, you know? Processing everything.

Carly (placing a plate in front of him): Losing someone is never easy. Take your time, Freddie.

Freddie (sipping coffee): I appreciate you being here. It means a lot.

Carly (smiling): We're in this together, Freddie. Anything you need, just let me know.

They share a quiet moment, finding comfort in each other's presence as Freddie begins to open up about the emotions swirling within him.

Carly takes a bite of her breakfast, looking at Freddie with concern.

Carly: Freddie, do you want me to go with you to the funeral today?

Freddie (pausing): Thanks, Carly. I don't want you to feel obligated.

Carly (reassuring): It's not about obligation; I want to support you. And Grace. We're a team, right?

Freddie (nodding): Yeah, we are. It's just going to be a difficult day.

Carly (reaching for his hand): You don't have to face it alone. I'll be there for you.

Freddie (grateful): I appreciate that, Carly. It means a lot knowing you're by my side.

Carly (smiling softly): We'll get through this together. Just let me know what you need.

They continue their breakfast, the unspoken understanding between them strengthening as they face the challenging day ahead.

Freddie looks at Carly with a mix of gratitude and concern.

Freddie: Carly, I know you want to be there for me, but considering you're pregnant with Grace, I don't want to stress you out.

Carly (smiling): Freddie, I appreciate your concern, but being there for you is important to me. Besides, we're a team, remember?

Freddie (hesitant): I just don't want you to overexert yourself.

Carly (placing a hand on her belly): I'll be fine, Freddie. We'll take it one step at a time. And Grace is with us every step of the way.

Freddie (softening): Alright, if you're sure.

Carly (nodding): Absolutely. We face it together, no matter what comes our way.

They share a reassuring smile, knowing that their support for each other will see them through the challenges ahead.

Carly smiles at Freddie, determined to be there for him.

Carly: Come on, Freddie. Let me be there for you today. It's important to me.

Freddie (grinning): Carly, I appreciate your support, I really do. I just worry about you.

Carly (playfully): You worry too much. We're a team, remember? Teams stick together.

Freddie (smirking): Can't argue with that logic.