Chapter three: A plehora of palaces

After school, Kamoshida's palace

Joker was feeling weary.

There was a pair of eyes on him, but there was nothing but darkness around him. Some one was definitely watching him. He would of assumed it was the boy of truth, but he would of assumed they would of found him in the metaverse by now. 

Why was he so dismissive? Because of a certain king that he had to punish, who just ambushed them, stealing the treasure back from the thieves. 

"You're right... I'm not a human... I'm a demon who rules them all!"

"Get ready team! It's showtime!"

And with that the battle commenced. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"We need to knock off that crown!" Joker concluded, after debating whether to knock off the crown; Kamoshida's treasure. "Who's gonna go for it? We'll distract him."

"I can do it!" Morgana pitched up, but a golden knife immediately came down onto the low HP feline, and he was knocked over.

"S-sorry Joker... I got too careless. I'll head back and focus on support."

"Damn it..." Joker muttered, pulling his gun out and starting to shoot at the demon in front of him, slightly wounding him. "How you others fairing?" He called to his remaining friends desperately.

"N-not too good... I'm low on stamina" Panther panted, clearly worn out from the repeated use of her persona. "I'm not sure I can call back on Carmen..." Her eyes shot up, a fuelling, burning fire suddenly in her eyes. "I can do one more! Carmen! Tarunda!"

The female looking persona casted the called spell, debuffing Kamoshida's attack, and calling on Skull to strike.

"You got it!" He grunted. "Captain Kidd! Zi-"

Unfortunately, the Demon had caught him just before he could strike, and was picked up by the demon with one of his many hands. He shrieked and tried to pull out his shotgun but was unsuccessful, with the rapidly tightening grip on Skull. 

"NO!" Joker screamed, as he unleased his grappling hook, and pulled one of the pink monster's fingers, piercing the skin, and causing him to be dropped. He started to fall down, screaming, but before he hit the ground, a shadowy figure had caught him, and swept him back to his position. 

"What the-" Skull started to say but was interrupted by the Ziiiiiiiiiiip! of a grappling hook which hooked onto the crown, and snatched away. It came from behind one of the statues and kamoshida, holding a glass of wine, and his hand being dragged by Joker, could not grasp at the source of his desires. 

"NOOO!" He screamed, and looked down in sorrow at the loss of his treasure

"Where did..." Joker started to ponder, but snapped back to the current situation, and called apon the 3 left.