Chapter 4

*Recap*

"Are you alright miss?"

"Are you lost?"

I'm unable to respond as a wave of lightheadedness hits me like a ten-ton brick. And before I even know it, my feet are taken from under me as I crash to the floor.

And everything goes black.

                                                                        Chapter 4                                                                                                                                                                            Chaotic Friendships.

Wolfie's P.O.V

I'm busy practising when my phone starts ringing. Seeing that it is Jeni, I immediately answer. "Hey, Jen! What's up?"  "Hi, is this Wolfie? I'm assuming you're this lady's friend?" A male voice says and my eyes widen, "Who is this?! Where is Jeni?! You'd better not have done anything to her Mr!"  "Calm down miss. I promise you I mean no harm. I'm Kim Seokjin, your friend is with me in the green room of the performing arts academy. Unfortunately, it seems that she fainted upon seeing me. I do understand, my handsomeness can be a lot to handle."  At this, I roll my eyes and sigh, "Okay, I'll be down in a few minutes. I'm on the third floor of the academy so it won't take long."   "Okay miss, I'll be here with her."  "Thank you."    I hang up and grab my things before rushing down to the first floor. The green room is the large open room that is backstage in the auditorium.  

When I arrive I see Seokjin sitting in a chair near Jeni who is lying on the sofa unconscious. "Aish! What am I going to do with you, Jeni?" I sigh, shaking my head. Seokjin gets to his feet and approaches me. "She seems to be okay, but you should probably take her home when she comes around." I nod, "Will do. Thank you for looking after her Seokjin-ssi." He shakes his head with a soft smile. "No need to thank me, it was partly my fault anyway."  I chuckle, "Hey, you can't blame yourself, you can't help being handsome."  Seokjin lets out a windshield wiper laugh, "Ah you're funny. But it is true."  I giggle, "You are her bias as well so I'm honestly not surprised that she reacted the way she did when she saw you in person for the first time.

Seokjin heads towards the door, "Well I have to be going now, someone has to keep an eye on those troublesome maknaes after all." He then pauses. "Take care of this lovely lady, won't you?" I nod, "Of course, Seokjin-ssi! She is my best friend! But thanks again for taking care of her for me."  Seokjin nods once again before heading out of the room.  I begin the task of reviving Jeni and once she has come round, I escort her home.

*Sometime later*

We're back at home and Jeni is still mortified about what happened. Currently, she is sitting with her hand on her face in pure disbelief. "Ugh! I still can't believe I fainted in front of Jin. That is so embarrassing!"  I smile slightly. "Ah! I wouldn't dwell on it! Jin was actually pretty good about it." She tilts her head at me as I continue, "Besides, he stayed with you and looked after you till I got there. And he called you a lovely lady." This instantly makes her smile. "Oh wow! Really?! He said that?! And he looked after me?!" She beams happily "He is so sweet! Such a gentleman!" A thought suddenly comes to mind and I turn to Jeni with a raised eyebrow. "By the way, why were you at the academy?" Jeni's eyes widen and she grins sheepishly, "Ah...that..." I fold my arms, "Well?"   Jeni looks away, "Kate and I both were there. But we just wanted to help you, Wolfie."  She then turns back to me, "We thought that if we could get one of the BTS members and explain things..." She trails off and I sigh, knowing exactly where this is going. "You thought that they'd help. Ah, Jeni, it's sweet of you both to try but honestly, I doubt whether it would've worked."    Jeni shrugs, "It could've! Well...if it had gone to plan that is..."