Chapter 5

*Recap*

As he watches her sing, he feels himself gulp slightly and his heart flutters. Wow...that voice...it's...it's beautiful! A small smile grows on his face as he leans against the railings and he closes his eyes, completely losing himself in the music.

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya, Tomorrow!

You're always a day away..."

Chapter 4
Unexpected Ally.

*Several hours later*

In an empty hallway, Jimin is standing, pinching the space between his brows in frustration. It's been hours. He thinks to himself, shaking his head. Where has that brat disappeared to?! He's in for a royal butt-kicking when I find him. Suddenly a ball of sunshine appears from seemingly nowhere, a grin on his face. "YO JIMIN!" He cheers and Jimin flinches. "Yah! Hyung! Where did you come from?!" Jhope laughs. "Ah, Namjoon asked me to help gather all the members because the first round of auditions is about to start." Jimin smiles, "Ah really?! I'd better head to the auditorium then." Jhope nods, "Yeah, you don't want to miss all the incredible talent!" "True, I'm really amazed by it all already." "Ah! Me too!" Jhope beams. "Let's go then! Jimin says but Jhope shakes his head. "No, you start making your way there. I'll meet you there once I've found Jaykay!" Jimin nods but then scoffs playfully, "Pfft. Good luck, hyung. I've been trying to find him for hours since he ran off." "He made fun of your height again, didn't he?" Jhope splitters and Jimin rolls his eyes before walking off.

"Whatever. See you in the auditorium."

Jhope, now being left alone in the hallway, swivells his head left and right. Now then, where could our mischievous maknae be? He ponders as he wanders down the hallway, checking each room on the way. When he opens one door, he's surprised to see a staircase in front of him and as he looks at the steps, he sees the missing maknae sitting with his head leaning on the rails, eyes closed. Is he asleep?! Jhope wonders, approaching Jungkook. Typical Jungkook. That kid can fall asleep anywhere, I swear! He plops down next to Jungkook and shakes his shoulder. In response, he turns to Jhope with wide eyes. "Hyung?!" He whispers but as Jhope is about to speak, he puts a finger to his lips. "Shhh, talk quietly, she'll hear otherwise." Jhope's brows furrow in confusion until Jungkook points down towards the lower stairs.  He sees a pink-haired girl sitting there and his mouth falls agape. The sound of her singing then fills his ears.

"Can I call you baby?

Can you be my friend?

Can you be my lover up until the very end?

Let me show you love

oh I don't pretend

Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in."

"Debak!" Hobi exclaims quietly and Jungkook grins. "Right?! She's amazing!" They both sit there for a minute listening to the girl sing. The girl in question is so into the music that she is oblivious to everything else. Jungkook, knowing the song well, cannot hold himself back for long and jumps in, singing the next verse of the song. 

"Can you stay forever?

Let me hold your hand.

I can fill those places in your heart no one else can.