05 • | The Cycle

Don't forget to vote sweetie

A wise man once said.."Most memories are better captured on camera". Except, there was no wise man, just Gojo Satoru who was being showed the multitude of pictures Yuuta had taken on his little trip, mainly because Gojo literally showed up outta nowhere on Yuuta's walking to his dorm and demanded to see them...nicely. "...and this is when I got bit by a Boomslang.."Yuuta sighs, finally putting his phone away.

"Hmmm..."Gojo tilts his head to the side.." and did that trigger Rika at all..?"he asked.
Yuuta took a short moment to think before answering."No...I only remember being unconscious most of the time it happened..." Gojo backs away little, it was always a 50/50 on whether Rika would activate when Yuuta was faced with danger or not, but her not responding at all was a little usual, in this situation there is only one thing left for Gojo to do..

"Yuuta?"

"..yes?"

"You need a motorcycle.."

"...I'm sorry what..?"

"Motorcycle! MOtor-cyCLE!" Gojo yelled happily shaking Yuuta by the shoulders. "The thing with the wheels..?? Did they not have those in Kenya..??" Gojo leaned in close to his face. "Wha- of course they did..also what's that supposed to mean??" Yuuta shows real confusion."Why don't we get you a motorcycle Yuuta~?" Gojo's eyes sparkle."But what does that have to do with anything we were just talking about??" Yuuta adds.

"I think the black or navy blue one would suit you best..Ahh! It reminds me of when I was younger.."Gojo says wistfully as he looks up at the evening sky. "Oh.." Yuuta perks up."did you ride a motorcycle back then..in your uh.. younger days?". "No." Gojo smiles before saying.."Wait..what were we talking about again?.."

"Motorcycle's." Yuuta answers.

"..oh you want one? I don't think that's very resourceful of you,Yuuta.." Gojo shook his head, his tone feigning disappointment.

"No i-..wait what? you're the one who brought it up..."Yuuta smiles while sweatdropping. Upon wondering what was going on with Gojo,Yuuta's winces in pain as his neck is forcefully met with hard wooden staff, he sharply exhales before turning to see Maki standing firmly behind him, one hand on her hip and the other holding a wooden staff, Gojo waves before quickly teleporting off.

"Maki-san.."Yuuta looks at her, as his eyes land on her she shoots him a murderous glare. "..let's move. Now." Maki says turning to start walking, Yuuta quickly follows behind her, "oh, do you need my help for something..?"Yuuta asks now walking beside her. "Not really."she shrugs "it's a quick mission that's all..Gojo told you right?" She adds. "Uhm..is it about motorcycle's?"Yuuta asks, hoping maybe it'll make some sort of sense to him now.

"No. It's actually a hotel.. alot of customers have been disappearing from their rooms without explanation. motorcycle? Get your information straight dammit.."Maki says firmly,they continue to walk along the path of trees and buildings in a noticable silence, and Yuuta knows someone like Maki probably prefers it that way, he glances at Maki, who is currently looking forward at the direction she walking in.

"..."

"..."

"S-so.."

"Shut up.."

A/N
HIYA!

From 81 followers to 103?!?!
Thank you all so so much!
I must reward this with a more frequent updates, and the next chapter is soon, and I mean soon, soon, so byeee