Chapter 5

"Your form has improved. I am pleased."

Kelsey smiled sheepishly at N'Juta as he set the training weapons back on their hooks. She was sore and ready for a long soak in the bathing pool.

"Thank you. I've been practicing after hours." She explained as Juta patted her shoulder.

"I have noticed. You have earned a few days' rest,"

The Clan Leader praising her never grew old. While he was old and wise, he was also gentle. Juta had helped her grow more confident in her fighting capabilities, teaching her the necessary tools to flourish independently. In the three months since meeting with U'Kaida, Kelsey once again felt like her life was mostly okay. Every day was better than the last. Sparring allowed her to channel her negative emotions and focus them into motion. There was something relaxing in this form of therapy.

Kelsey yawned, "If we're finished, I'd love to soak in the mineral pool for a while. These sore muscles can't relax fast enough." She rubbed her aching shoulder, wincing when the muscles burned with just a slight movement.

The Elder Yautja nodded in agreement. "You have earned rest. Now, this old male must get his rest." He shook her shoulder in a friendly farewell. "Meet me at our usual time in three days, yes?"

"Three days," she replied with a grin.

Juta took his leave while Kelsey forced her body to make the short trip to the bathing house. It was warm, the air accented by the soft herbal smells from the mineral oils. Per usual, it was devoid of others.

She plucked a wooden container with her favorite oil and followed the long hall to her favorite pool. It wasn't the largest one, but it had a partition that allowed privacy. This pool also had a submerged ledge running along the walls that provided a decent enough seat where she could keep her head above the water. The pool was at least eight feet deep, perfect for yautja but too deep for her to relax fully. Not even the smallest pool provided that.

Living among yautja required Kelsey to adapt to spaces that weren't built for a human.

Holding back another yawn, Kelsey removed her clothing on the other side of the partition. She sighed in relief as she peeled the sweaty bandeau and skirt off her body. It felt so good to get the smelly clothes off!

She was too wrapped up in her fatigue to notice a shadow on the other side. Soft, deep rumbles reached her ears, but she ignored them, thinking they were the usual drone of the ship's engines. The woman released her hair from the long braid to her waist, combing her fingers through the tangled waves of chocolate brown. It instantly poofed with frizz thanks to the humidity, much to her frustration.

Kelsey snatched a clean sponge from a shelf on the wall and parted the gauzy fabric partition. Immediately, she froze, her eyes wide with shock at the scene before her.

Lying half submerged in the pool was U'Kaida. He rested his head on the stone ledge, his hand gripping the opposite side of the pool to steady himself while his legs bent at the knee to press his feet against the wall, his claws gripping the tile for more leverage. The water covered his chest and thighs, obscuring most of his sculpted dark hide.

It was the sight of him stroking his meaty erection that caught her off guard. His mandibles twitched, and his eyes were squeezed shut while he jerked himself at a steady pace. Kelsey couldn't help her eyes laser focusing on his big alien dick. He was much bigger than she had expected—a lot bigger. U'Kaida rumbled deep in his chest with every stroke of his hand.

She admired the dark, meaty length, noting that near the base, his penis had a noticeably swollen knot. Around the knot were little barbs that resembled cones, those soft, squishy cones flattening beneath his stroking palm.