A Hot Week With Him!

Yatharth and Ritu are having sex! (Following their kiss in the last chapter)

Ritu spread her legs nicely and widely for Yatharth! He also couldn't resist her more so he entered her!

Mmm ahh ahh mmmmm ahhhhh, Ritu and Yatharth moaning in unison!

Oh baby Yatharth you are making me crazy!

Yatharth kisses Ritu to appreciate her words!

Yatharth started to find a great rhythm and increased the intensity and depth of his thrusting!

Every action has an equal reaction!

Ritu wrapped her body around Yatharth's. Her nails dwelling into his shoulders leaving marks to remember their moments.

If someone saw Ritu and Yatharth currently they'll know what is meant by the term love-making!

In missionary position while kissing passionately and moaning in unison!

This is peak SEX.

Ritu was enjoying, she was enjoying on a level beyond basic sexual satisfaction! For the first time in her life, she has experienced true debauchery!

She was crying in pure blissful pleasure!

Was meeting him just luck by chance or an opportunity given by fate or were we bound to meet by fate itself she thought.

They say that you meet every person for some reason and the reason I met Yatharth is to experience great sex, she thought.

Obviously, she didn't want to cheat on her husband so her mind acted based on basic human behaviour she started to think of ways to feel good. To console herself, to tell herself that this isn't her fault it was predetermined by fate. It was all predetermined.

As she came back to the moment. She felt herself racing towards orgasm! Before she could say or think anything, Yatharth said, I am cumming baby!

Me too baby!

Wave after wave of orgasmic bliss crashed both of them!

Ritu took some deep breaths and found herself tangled up with Yatharth. They both were tangled to each other like serpents. And what was even strange was that she liked it and she wanted to be like this for more time.

Was it good asked Yatharth.

As better as it could be, she smiled and kissed him in appreciation.

I think I should prepare something for us to eat.

No be with me!

Ritu's words made Yatharth feel special! He also likes her. But he is bound, he is also bound, by his mind, by society, by Ritu's martial status and by memories of Riya!

He still loves Riya, he is waiting for her to come back to him. Even though he is enjoying Ritu's body but while having sex he thinks about Riya. He feels like having sex with Ritu is betraying Riya!

But deep inside his heart, he knows that Riya isn't coming back and neither he can have Ritu completely for himself!

Both of the women he has liked in his adulthood are married to other men. His life is sad and his luck is bad.

His sheer lust for Ritu is too much! She satisfies him but he is always left craving for more, he is ashamed to initiate but little does he know that she's craving him even more than he is craving for her!

It's completely natural! Yatharth has been alone for three years but Ritu! For her, it's been eleven long years! Can you imagine eleven long years of loneliness despite being married?