Bye Rajesh, Hi Yatharth

Oh Rajesh, are you leaving this early for work?

Yes, I will visit my mother too before leaving.

Okay then you shouldn't get more late.

Yes, see you soon baby and I am sorry if I hurt you in any way.

Yes, baby I understand and I forgave you already said Ritu smiling warmly.

Bye, Ritu.

Bye Rajesh.

Rajesh leaves...

Now I don't have to worry about unnecessary nagging and unpleasant comments for at least six months. I love my husband but there is just no spark or passion between us and never was.

I think I have just forced myself to love him because he's my husband. Arranged marriages don't have any future. After all, how can anyone else but not me decide whom I should marry?

I was married to Rajesh because my father liked him, the guy I liked was never even considered by my father. If this isn't patriarchal then what is? I was not empowered, I was not able to choose my partner for a lifetime.

What's worse is that I can't even ensure this much freedom for my daughter Pearl. I know that when she grows up and decides to get married then the final decision will be Rajesh's.

I think that I should prepare something delicious for Yatharth. I have to apologise to him, how can I get angry with him? He's young, hot, open-minded and sympathetic. I think I have started to like him. Oh my God Ritu what are you thinking? You are a married woman and a mother too.

Rajesh's POV...

I think that I don't deserve Ritu. I have not treated her well. I have been cold towards her. But her devotion and love for me is what makes me feel special.

I'll take her for a vacation next time I return home. She may think that I don't love her but I do, I just don't know how to express my love to her.

It's all the fault of my friends. They made me a misogynist. They kept brainwashing me to believe that Ritu was my servant but I have understood now. She is my equal!

I shifted her to Karnal to make her life easy and that's the exact reason I took the responsibility of Pearl from her shoulders.

***

Yatharth's POV...

What it's already past eleven? When did I start to sleep this much? My head is still drowsy. I think I should take a quick shower.

Yatharth removed his clothes from his tall, muscular and young body. As Yatharth entered the bathroom he remembered the conversation he had yesterday with Ritu.

I am so dumb. I asked Ritu why she was crying earlier. Of course, she must have fought with her husband. Why will any woman tell me that she fought with her husband?

At the end of the day, it's all your fault, Riya. Since she left me I have not even talked to a girl. I became antisocial. It was natural that I got flirty with her because that's where Riya left me.

Look at me Riya, look at me! Congratulations, you've successfully ruined my life. You've turned a strong, ambitious man into an antisocial and Philophobic. You promised to marry me, you told me that we're gonna have two kids. Where are those kids? You used to call my mother yours right? Where did all those promises go? You know Riya, my mother used to cry after seeing me in the condition you left me in. Has anyone gone through what I've gone through? Even now I want to cry so hard but I can't cry, I am unable to cry, all my tears are used.

Yatharth's bell rings!

Huh? Who could be it? Are they my buddies or could it be Ritu!? No way, why would Ritu be here, it must be my buddies, Sid and Ayansh.

Wait coming! Yatharth shouted from the shower. He quickly grabbed the towel and covered his genitals. He didn't care to wear full clothes because yeah they were his chuddy buddies, his only two friends in the world but they were very close to him. The three of them were like brothers born from another mother.

Yatharth opened the door and was the most surprised and embarrassed person in the entire world at that time. It was Ritu!

Time froze for both of them. Ritu at first shied but then looked directly at him! She looked through every inch of the masculine embodiment that was in front of her. She couldn't get enough of it and in this brief moment, Ritu felt a mix of many human emotions. She felt embarrassment, shyness, lust, curiosity, thrill, and sexual arousal all at the same time making it too much for her to handle.

Ritu unwillingly smiled at Yatharth and told him that she'd come later.

When Ritu smiles at him he also feels all the feelings that Ritu has just experienced. He understood that Ritu was checking on him. He didn't know what to do, wait Ritu just come inside and have a seat, I'll wear clothes in just a second.

Ritu smiles at him again and comes inside. Yatharth rushes to his room and comes back in his tight T-shirt and comfortable shorts. Ritu couldn't resist, she kept staring at him. Yatharth also noticed her staring and to break this moment of awkwardness he initiated a conversation.

Um, hi Ritu! What's up?

Nothing, I just wanted to apologise to you for being rude so I made “Gajar ka halwa” for you.

Oh! Thanks, Ritu but you didn't have to worry, I was not angry with you at all.

That's good. Ritu said while giving him magnetic eye contact. Yatharth also couldn't help but stare at Ritu.

The sexual tension between them rose and they started openly flirting with each other.

Man this MILF is damn beautiful! She's giving me signals, she's hot and is going through a rough patch of life, I think she needs some good pounding. If I don't initiate now, I might lose my chance at her.

Yatharth took his chance and sat right next to Ritu. Her heartbeat became faster, she got nervous. Yatharth looked right into her eyes with a comforting gesture. As he leaned forward Ritu became more nervous, she was not ready for it.

Wait, Ritu what are you doing? You can't cheat on your husband. You have your own morality and pride.

Ritu pushed Yatharth back and ran towards her apartment. Yatharth was left ashamed of his actions.