(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)intro.

THIS WORK HAS BEEN POSTED AO3 UNDER THE USERNAME SPIDERVEB, PLEASE DO NOT STEAL OR CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. THANK YOU.

⸺ NOTE THAT: ⸺

This story contains a lot of sensitive and mature themes, so PLEASE read through all the trigger warnings and read with caution ━ the story is not THAT graphic, but I would like for you to go through all the tags either way and leave if anything makes you uncomfortable. Please.

⸺ CONTENT&TRIGGER WARNING: ⸺

 ☆ graphic depictions of violence (shooting, stabbing, fighting)

☆ blood & injuries (concussions&wounds)

☆ religious elements (jake is a priest; religious guilt)

☆ mention of homophobia

☆ implied sex trafficking/ minor trafficking

☆ non-con/rape elements

☆ anxiety attacks/ panic attacks

☆ nsfw elements (smut) 

☆ mention of suicidal thoughts

⸺ VEB'S NOTE: ⸺

 this is based off the 'walking dead' franchise, but none of the plot is connected with it apart from the walkers. please refrain from comparing this WORK OF FICTION with the show/comics.

⸺ VEB'S NOTE: ⸺

I would also like to speak up about the ongoing genocide in Palestine and the oppression and insane abuse of power in Congo. Please, keep speaking up and spreading awareness because you're voice matters and it breaks my heart to see such talented, smart, beautiful and incredibly young people lose their lives every day. Please be the change.

https://arab.org/click-to-help/palestine/

˗ˏˋ enhypen and i love you so much, happy reading >ᴗ< ˎˊ˗