chapter thirty-two.

⸺ cw: nsfw. this whole chapter is smut.

two months later.

Sunghoon has Jake pinned down on their bed, a subtle urgency in his actions as he guides Jake into a similar position as usual hoping the slight familiarity of it all could help the brunette enjoy the moment.

As his lips worked wonders against Jake's own, his hands gripped onto the shorter's sides with want and care.

"I've been thinking about kissing you all day," Sunghoon whispers as he makes his way down, giving Jake's lip a subtle nip before eagerly latching onto his neck, "thought about kissing you all day yesterday, and definitely the day before that."

Jake whimpers at the sensation of Sunghoon leaving wet kisses on his neck, the breaths he lets out as he cherishes Jake fanning at the spots which get Jake to squirm, "I know I'll think about kissing you tomorrow and so many more days to come because you're just that intoxicating."

Jake squeezes his legs around Sunghoon's middle, trying his best to stay grounded as the latter continues his torturously slow pace downward, "I think about kissing you slowly and sweetly; think about how much you let me take from you and how cute your little sounds are."

Sunghoon allows his hands to travel lower, settling on Jake's hips with a gentle squeeze, "I think about the rougher kisses, where you get red in face and breathless," his face was now back to being buried in the crook of Jake's neck as he kissed a line towards the shell of his ear, "and your body reacts to me and the way I make you feel; I think about it so much it's starting to drive me crazy."

"S-Sunghoon," Jake whimpers, his hands gripping onto Sunghoon's shoulders with a bruising hold, but Sunghoon enjoys it so much.

"Too much?" the taller stops his movement, his hands subtly releasing Jake from their grip and rubbing gentle patterns on the hip bones that he can feel through the fabric.

Jake shakes his head, his eyes glazed with desire and pure affection, "Too good, I-I feel too good."

Sunghoon kisses his ear sweetly, "We can stop if you want," he continues to rub Jake's hips, looking at the smaller's flushed cheeks and shuddered breaths, "Just say the words."

"I don't want to..." Jake shyly admits, "I-I just don't want to go all the way."

"Whatever you'd like, Jakey," Sunghoon hums and returns to the side of Jake's face, nuzzling into the brunette's neck.

"Baby."

Sunghoon peeks up, raising a sharp brow, "What was that?"

"Baby," Jake flashes and reaches out to grip Sunghoon's forearms to guide him back down for another kiss, "call me Baby."

Sunghoon's own cheeks flair with the alluring sight of Jake looking up at him with such intensity and want - his beautiful brown eyes are glazed over with a sheen of something darker, something much more than simple attraction and need. The brunette's hair was sticking to his forehead and the side of his face was tickling sweat, yet Sunghoon found him so beautiful.

The taller leaned down and planted a bruising kiss on Jake's lips, guiding Jake's arms to wrap around his shoulders, "My Baby," he hummed possessively, "all mine to kiss and cherish."

Jake kisses him back with the same intensity, trying to bring Sunghoon closer and closer as if he were trying to blend their souls and bodies into one, "Want you," he shakily whispers in between Sunghoon's pecks, "Only you."

Sunghoon's hands subtly linger around the edge of Jake's sweater, breaking the kiss for a second, "Can I?"

"I'm sweaty," Jake shyly whispers and looks away.